The Secret

The next day Henry came down stairs  and he said "Hi" because he doesn't know who I am he is confused when I don't answer back.

After eating breakfast and he trying to talk to me he says "Are you ok?  You haven't talked to me since we woke up."

"Yeah, I am just feeling really weary today" I said pretending to have my voice all scratchy.

Then mom came down and asked me "Hear let me take your temperature, were does it hurt?"

As she dragged me upstairs and put the thermometer on my head I used my powers and turned it cold.

She said "That's weard your very cold, what you say hurts?"

I stood there saying nothing but I thought I have a broken hart. She takes my temperature again I don't use my powers and she did it again and again till she new and I could go to school. We missed the buss so me and Henry had to walk to school, it was very silent but my head was going crazy. Should I tell him I'm frozen ice, what will His reaction be will he be mad I don't know what To do, thats what was going on in my head.

When we were almost to school I started to make this weird face and I think Henry noticed. He stoped and said "Are you ok, your making a weird face

I stoped turned around and said "Yeah I'm fine"

We walked for a little wild longer and then he said "are you acting waird because of our kiss"

I walked faster and said, "I'll tell you after school."

When it was time go to our lockers I saw Henry at his I was about to say something then Phoebe and Max Thundermen came in, they were in there costumes.

Phoebe said "Your father has escaped, he's been trying to keep us out of contact with you. You need to come with us"

"no!" I yelled  I'm my own person he can't control me anymore"

Henry grabbed my arm and said "Tayler what are they, no what are you saying" I yanked my arm away from him.

"Get off of me kid" I said as my hair started to turn white.

"Did you call me kid?" Henry said as his voice stuttered.

I ignored him and punched Max In the face. "We need to move this somewhere else" Max said clutching his eye.

I saw Henry leave the horde of people and I realized I don't want to say any of his stuff. I'm not saying this I don't know were this is coming from. I was pushing myself to my knees in my head I was screaming but I was saying "Im going to kill Henry-"

I couldn't hear my self over the screaming in my head wait that's not In my head. I looked up and saw kid standing there, I wanted to stay on the ground forever but I popped up and froze myself to change into my costume.

When I froze Phoebe I yelled, "help" then started screaming.

Kid Danger shot my with his laser then I don't know what happens next. I opened my eyes and saw captain man right at my face "ah!" I yelled.

As he backed away I saw I was in the man cave with Henry not kid danger Henry. I made a little grin and said "Ray I know it's you under the simple mask."

Ray tried to make a comeback by saying "well your warring a mask too"

"And a hood" I snapped back.  I looked around and saw the thundermens,  and Charlotte.