Room decorations and costumes

I'm now switching to first person view because it will be easy.
———————————————————
The next morning I was so tired when I came downstairs I was surprised to see everyone downstairs this early. Miss hart was making breakfast in the kitchen while piper was sitting on her phone playing some game. Henry was nowhere to be found so I decided to say in a quiet voice " where is Henry?" Miss hart looked around and told me to go and see if he is in his room.

When I went up into his room he wasn't there. Then I heard a noise at the window freaked out and decided to hide in the closet. As a Peeked through the crack of the closet door I saw some kid which was probably a boy in some strange costume my first thought was that is was Henry but it didn't look like him. I came out of the closet and went downstairs to tell Miss Hart that Henry wasn't in his room but Henry was sitting right at the table.

Miss Hart said "Hey can you come down, what took you so long?"

As I stood at the steps and confusion Henry spit out his cereal and said "Wha-."

I decided to just ignore my confusion and eat breakfast. When I was halfway eating my cereal I stopped to think about that young boy I saw coming out of the window in Henry's room. But before I could finish processing my thoughts Mr. Hart came down and turned on the news saying " good morning". When the TV turned on kid danger and captain man we're on the news the man on the news said "Captain man in today's news we're just found saving people from a fire"

Then a picture of kid danger popped up the colors of the outfit looked familiar and the hair to. I turn my eyes to take a little peek at Henry and then back of the TV again, he realized I was looking at him so I just started to look at the TV.  As everyone was staring at the TV I went up to my room. I thought to myself can he really be kid danger, then I decided no it's not possible. 

When I was getting ready to jump out my window of my room and cause a little mischief Then Mrs. Hart came in and asked me if I wanted to get some stuff for my room. As I looked around the room I thought, well I might be here for a while so I might as well get comfortable. So I smiled the best smile I can make and nodded my head yes. Henry offered to come with us but we declined his offer because it should just be girls. We ask piper if she wanted to come even though I don't really want to, so it's a good thing she said no.

When we were in the car I asked Mrs. Hart "Is there something wrong with Piper because at times she can be really mean?"

A few seconds later Mrs. Hart responded with a obviously fake smile "Nope that's just good old Piper."

We got lots of stuff but I think Ms. Hart was surprised of how my stuff that I got wasn't very girly. When we got home we went straight to putting my room together and Henry asked to help and we said yes. When we finished it was 9:30 when Miss Hart left and Henry was about to leave my room I pulled him back saying "Why the hell weren't you in your room when I came to get you and why the hell did you come through the window wearing that strange costume."

With a scared look on his face Henry said "I got to go to bed". I got no answer so I was mad, but I was also happy because she got kind of scared and fear is my Strength.