Chapter 2. Together - we are force!

You know, and it's probably time to buy our proper clothes," Jane said, but Raven shook his head.
- It's too early," replied the young man. "Tell me, what other epochs would you like to visit?"
- In all.
- We will not have enough life to investigate all the epochs," Raven smiled. "Even Doctor Who could not investigate everything."
- Who is this Doctor Who?"
- This is a super hero, the longest series in the history of the planet. He wanders at different times, the planets, the universes. In general, a great TV series, well done filmmakers and creators of the project.
- What other epochs would you like to visit? - Jane sat down on the grass by a small stream, probably connected with the Nile, the largest river in the world.
- This is a difficult question, - Raven only thought about the question of his beloved, - I'm different, in different countries. Thus, we will also improve in the knowledge of different cultures and just have fun, I hope. I hope to find a brother, and I hope to change something even better, despite the failed mission with the Titanic. We will definitely visit France in the 1800s, in Japan, in China, in Korea, in India, in England many times, at different times ... If you of course it will excite or agitate old wounds, that you seem to have left your Motherland and left with me ..
- Yes, no, that you, - Jane was clearly embarrassed by this, - I just liked you, like Edward, I've told you this many times, I feel that I'm starting to feel great feelings for you, but, sorry, while I I can not tell you what you're telling me. Do not take offense?
- No, what are you ...
"I'm just a straightforward person, I have this in my heart and I'm saying this, but you are very close and necessary to me, and sometime when I can feel something more than just attachment and great respect to you." And what other epoch do you want?
- Tsarist Russia, I'll explain later what it is, okay?
- Yes, as you say. You just name the places where we will 100% visit. Thank you.
- Tsarist Russia, Outer Mongolia, Wild West, Columbus's discovery of America, the Great Depression, World Wars, although this is a risk, I will not put you at such a risk.
- It's okay, we have a teleporter.
"I will do it when we find our brother and he will hedge us from the Control Center, from our base in the caves of the Andes."
- And if Agni there? - suggested the girl, than put the Crow in a clear dead end: he just did not know what to fend off Jane, so she was right, although it is unlikely that Agnius will get there. He developed an extended time machine, hence, it should work in an extended mode ... Although, who knows, who knows ..
"You're right, as always," Crow could only say, with his eyes down. "We'll figure out how, because we have a database, we have a computer program, much more powerful than the computer from the series" Quantum Leap ", which works in limited mode.
- What's that?
- Nothing, - Raven waved his hand. - This is a very good movie, we have a lot of good films, I'll tell you later. Do not mind?
- No.
- ABOUT! It's time for us to go to the bazaar, then we'll talk about the epoch, because in Egypt we still have to be, I want to go for a few periods of Egypt! How about that? "
"I'm all eager for new adventures." Jane embraced the Crow and the friends headed for the alley leading to the city.

CAIRO. 1376 YEAR OUR ERA

It's getting dark. It became a little cooler. So delighted at the fresh breath of this beautiful breeze, Raven and Jane still looked awkwardly around, though the night hid their clothes. As luck would have it was a clear night and the moon shone brightly, more precisely the evening was still, but how long did the Crow not know, because there was a time there, there were not hours at all, people determined the time by the sun or something like this: tides, ebbs, full moons.
- Soon you'll see a market, you see, there's a bazaar there," said the Crow, "but we can be killed by merchants in such clothes ..
- And what do you suggest? Jane asked, obviously wary.
- We have to simulate our robbery," the Crow explained.
- Do you have the money of this era?" - Jane asked, - Lord, we had to start from the simpler epoch, probably ..
- Yes, I requisitioned them."
- Rec .. What's that?" Jane asked again.
- Never mind. We must undress, "said the Crow.
- How? I can not! It's higher than my upbringing. "Jane looked at Raven in surprise." Or is it customary in your era? "
- In my era, they are having sex on the air," the Crow rapped out.
- Live? asked Jane. "What is it?"
- Yes,- thought the Crow,- You still have to teach and teach our time!A live broadcast is when an action is broadcast on television that takes place elsewhere using cameras and satellites, as well as the Internet.