Acceptance

The Slytherin table erupted in applauding.

 Lucy walked to the Slytherin table and tried to make eye contact with Harry, but they were talking and ignoring her. 

She felt hurt.

 The Gryffindors looked at her and mouthed 'traitor'.

 With tears in her eyes, she silently sat down in the empty space next to a girl with dirty blonde hair and black eyes.

 She smiled at Lucy. ''Hey I'm Isabella Hampton. I'm in the same year as you, that means we are sleeping in the same dorm.'', Lucy smiled a little but still had tears streaming down her cheeks.

 ''Ignore the Gryffindors. Only because Harry Potter, your brother I reckon, is in Gryffindor, doesn't mean that his sister should be there, too.'', Isabella hugged Lucy and then Lucy started crying very loudly into Isabella's chest.

 A few people turned around to see where the noise was coming from. Even the Golden Trio heard it from the other side of the hall. 

Isabella glared at them with an angry look on her face.

 ''Don't cry. It's okay. You have me.'', Lucy stopped crying and looked at her new friend.

 Lucy laughed ''Thank you.'', she wiped the tears from her beautiful face.

A/N: I know, it's a short chapter, I didn't know how to name the chapter so I made it shorter. I really appreciate that you read my story! <3