The day Dumbledore was killed

We actually did it...

 I and Draco fixed the Vanishing Cabinet.

 With that thing, we let the Death Eaters in the school.

 I hid in the Room Of Requirement but Draco had other plans, so he left me to kill Dumbledore himself 'so that nothing happens to you, Lucy!', he said. 

Luckily, my friends still don't know that I'm part of this plan.

 I went to search for Harry but I couldn't find him anywhere. 

So I just tried to apparate even though I wasn't allowed to because I'm not in the sixth Year yet like Harry.

 (You may think: You can't apparate in Hogwarts' grounds. You can't but I had already reached Hogsmeade).

 I somehow landed at Malfoy Manor, but I wanted to go to mine.

 ''Ah, Miss Potter, you retreated so early, hm?'', Voldemort said.

 ''Yes, I wanted to tell you that Draco Malfoy is in the Astronomy Tower right now and ready to kill Dumbledore.'', I said, undetermined whether it was true or not.

 ''Dumbledork is already dead. Now I can kill your brother nonetheless!'',Voldemort said in a cold voice.

 I panicked on the inside but didn't show it.

 ''Wormtail! Lock Miss Potter in the dungeons  and don't tell the young Malfoy!'', he said angrily.

 Ugly hands grabbed my arms and dragged me down to the dungeons of the Manor.

 I tried to fight myself out of his grip.

 He put me in there and locked it after he took my wand. 

Great, just great. It was very cold in there so I clung my robe more to me.