Slytherin

The feast had already started by the time was finished with crying.

 The main course was almost getting to an end and the dessert would appear after.

 So Lucy took a lot of food and ate it up in almost a second, so it seemed. It was good that she ate it so fast because a few moments later, it was time for dessert. 

Lucy took a ice cream and poured liquid chocolate on it. The ice cream was rather big so she decided to share it with Isabella.

 After the meal, everybody went to their common rooms. When they reached the portrait that blocked the entrance, a prefect came and told them the password: 'pureblood'.

 Lucy rolled her eyes. When Lucy looked around the common room, she mostly saw the colors green and silver.

 Obviously, the Slytherins had a lot of house pride.

 Isabella explained the different dorms, where the boys and girls sleep, for example.

 Everybody in the common room heard loud footsteps occurring. 

They belonged to the Head of their house: Professor Snape.

 ''I'll hand out the schedules to you and then everybody should be in their dorms.'', he said with a cold tone in his voice. 

Lucy took her schedule from Snape and tried to learn it. 

They had 2 hours Potions on Monday with the Ravenclaws, after that they had Herbology with the Gryffindors.

 She sighed. 

She hoped that Harry didn't talk about her in the Great Hall, but had a casual conversation with his friends.

 Hermione is very smart, she already noted.

 So she would think if the boys talked about Lucy, Hermione would make them clear that it didn't matter which house she was sorted into.

 Lucy thought about that before she fell asleep in her dorm she shared with Isabella and two others she didn't bother to learn the name of.