7 Months later

I didn't get much food but it was at least something.

 Luna Lovegood, Ollivander, and a goblin were stuck here with me now, too.

 I often talked to Luna because she was a friend of Harry. 

Now Luna and I stood up to listen to the sound that was coming from upstairs. 

 As much I could hear they captured Harry.

 ''No!'', I whisper-screamed.

 ''Get the girl, Wormtail.'', a non-familiar voice said.

 Pettigrew came down to me and gave me an ugly look and took my band that was connected to my neck.

 Luna wanted to help me but he simply said Stupor. 

When we reached upstairs I saw Draco. 

I didn't know if he already knew that I was in the dungeons.

After that, I saw 3 other familiar faces: Hermione, Ron, and Harry. 

They didn't even look at me because Bellatrix forced them to look at her.

 ''Potter, would you do us a favor? Identify these three stupid kids.'', she said.

 Lucius gave me a disgusting look because of my now thin figure and pale face.

 I saw that Draco and my friends were confused at first but then they followed Lucius's look.

 Pettigrew let go of me and I fell forward.

 I had no power left because of the low amount of food I got. 

Then Wormtail forced my face to face Harry's.

 I saw the shock in his eyes.

 ''Tell us, so we can call the Dark Lord fast!'', Lucius said impatiently. 

Tears started to form in the corner of my eyes. 

''I-I don't think that is my brother. No. He doesn't look like this and he has no scar on his forehead.'', I stuttered.

 ''How do we know if she is telling the truth, Bellatrix?'', Lucius said. 

''Veritaserum! Here you go (She poured it into my mouth). Now she has to tell the truth''. She giggled darkly.

 Even if I tried to lie, I would get hurt from the inside.

 So I tried to imagine another guy I didn't know.

 I closed my eyes and opened them again. 

I sighed.

 ''This. Is. Not. Harry.'', I said, hurting. I couldn't show that I'm hurting, but Draco saw it.

 His mouth gave it away.

 ''Okay, she is telling the truth. But I know that the girl's name is Granger and the ginger is a blood-traitor Weasley, surely.'', Lucius said.

 ''Bring Potter back into the dungeon, not the dungeon she was in the last 7 months but another one.'', Bellatrix said, smiling evilly.

 ''No, please no!'', I yelled. 

''You blood traitor deserve to be in the torture dungeon!'', Bellatrix yelled back.

 I fought but I was too weak.

 My neckband got tighter and grabbed it to prevent myself from suffocating.

 Soon, everything went black and I collapsed on the floor.

 Before I did, I heard a voice saying: ''Stop it, Aunt Bellatrix. Do it for me. She's my girlfriend!''. Draco.

 I smiled.

 When I was conscious again, I found myself in a room.

 It was not a dungeon. I lay in a king-sized bed in a white room with luxurious furniture in it.

 My guards were up.

 I choked because of the tight band that was still around my neck. 

I wanted to get out but an invisible wall around the bed stopped me from doing so. 

Draco came inside. ''Lucy, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you were in my dungeons for months. Bellatrix wanted to bring you to the torture dungeon but she accepted it when I said that I'll lock you in my room. At first, it took me a few crucios but then it was okay.'', he smiled. 

''Where are the three teens?'', I said, unsure if Draco already knew it was Harry back there. 

''They escaped but I think my Aunt stabbed Dobby in the last second before they apparated.

 And your brother gave me a death glare that meant I should care for you'', Draco answered.

I laughed.

 ''By the way, when did you have a chance to dress since you couldn't get out of here?''.

 I noticed that had a black dress on out of nowhere.