10

Bill's P.O.V.

"Bill, what the hell!" Y/n screamed while running over to help Richie up. I began to grow a little upset, considering my girlfriend was on his side.

"You're just a bunch of fucking losers." Richie told me while walking by. I looked to Y/n and she shook her head 'no', while sending me a death glare.

"I can't believe you, Bill. That was fucked up." Y/n told me, which brought tears to my eyes.

"Y/n..." My voice trailed off at the end.

"What?" She said bitterly.

"I-I'm sorry, I d-don't know what came through me. He was talking about Georgie, and it made me really mad. Please don't be mad at me, N/n. You're the first person I l-l-loved." I told her, grabbing her hands, with a tear rolling down my cheek. She wiped my tear away and smiled.

"I love you too, Billy. I really do." She said, engulfing me in a hug. This time, she was crying. "Are you mad at me?" She asked.

"No! No, of c-course not! I can't be mad at you, you're t-too damn cute." I told her, causing her to giggle.

"I'll do it." She said, looking at me dead in the eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I'll come with you, but you better be able to stop this thing." She told me seriously. I nodded my head and smiled at her. I gave her a kiss that lasted a good 10 seconds. When we pulled away, we both had big grins on our faces.

We started to head back to Y/N's house, when it happened again. She got taken over again. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and came back down bright yellow.

"Billy, help me!" I heard her voice scream.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend." I told the clown. It gave me a sickening grin, but then rolled its eyes back again. Y/N's e/c eyes returned and she instantly fainted. I caught her before she hit the ground. I turned to Bev, only to see she wasn't there.

Richie' P.O.V.

I was playing in the arcade, when Bill rushed in.

"Richie." He said.

"What do you want? You see that guy I'm beating up? I'm pretending it's you." I told him continuing to play Street Fighter. I looked into Bill's arms and saw Y/n unconscious. I gave him a look of concern.

"It got Bev, too." He said. We immediately went to Stanley's, where we called Eddie. We all biked down to Neibolt after getting Mike and Ben.

Your P.O.V.

Darkness. That's all I saw. It must've been that damn clown.

"Billy, help me!" I screamed. I doubt that he could hear me, but it was worth a try.

"Y/n! Are you ready to float?" The clown asked. I shook my head no in response. Then, he held Bill.

"Let him go!" I screamed.

"Oh, poor William Denbrough. Lost his brother. Lost his best friends. Now, he's about to lose you." It said creepily. Before I could react, the clown jumped towards me, it's mouth opening. Everything went black.

Bill's P.O.V.

Y/n went cold in my arms. I panicked and checked her pulse. She's still alive. Memories flashed through my head in that moment. The first time we kissed. When she first got possessed. When we said that we loved each other. I felt my eyes start to water. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and continued to ride my bike with her in one of my arms.

"Billy." She mumbled. I looked down at her. She was moving!

"Y/n, I'm right here. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked her quickly, causing everyone to look back. All of a sudden, she sat up straight, inhaling and exhaling very heavily. She looked at me.

"Billy. You're okay? Thank god. It got you." She started, but before she could finish, I kissed her. She smiled into the kiss.

"You've been out for an ho-hour. You scared the shit out o-of me." I told her.

"Wait where's Bev?" She asked.

"It got her. We're going to save her, I promise." She started to panic, but then her eyes turned yellow.

"I'm back!" The clown said in a singing tone.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was dark again. The second time today.

"You got out last time, Y/n. It won't be as easy this time. You could be stuck in here for days, weeks, months, even years!" The clown said, his eyes now a bright red instead of the yellow color that they usually take on.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Because, I need to get to your friends somehow. You're just the easiest one to possess." He said with a sickening grin. "Look how worried your boyfriend is! Little does he know that you're just a trap." He told me. I felt boldness rise up in me. I wasn't scared, I was mad. Really mad.

"I'm not scared of you." I told him. He looked at me weirdly, then started to sniff.

"Ugh!" He said, sounding disgusted. His face started to morph. At first, I had no clue what it was, but then I saw. It was my dad.

"Daddy?" I questioned.

"Y/n. I've missed you." He said, holding his arms open.

"No. You're not real! Go away!" I screamed. The clown morphed back into itself and looked almost sick. The less fear, the less power he has. "I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid!"

Bill's P.O.V.

"I'm not afraid." Y/n mumbled. She had passed back out, but this time, she was barely breathing. "I'm not afraid." She said over and over again. All of a sudden, a black smoke arose from her mouth. She fluttered open.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked her. She smiled at me.

"It left me." She said, still smiling.

"Now, we have to save Bev." Ben reminded us. I nodded and Y/n took a seat behind me.

A/N ANOTHER CHAPTER! WHAT?! Okay, so I'm probably wrapping this story up soon, but if I make a sequel, will you read it?