Chapter two: Eclipse the darkling

The alien creature grinned intimidating. "Who i'm am? Who are i? A good question Sonic, good question. I'm alot of things", he said and went slowly to Sonic. "No mind games, i will just know you name", Sonic sayed. "Mind games? Ohohoho no! I'm not trying to confusing you Sonic the hedgehog. I'm the shadow who is blocking for the last light of hope, i'm the ultimate solution on the ultimate problem, i'm the soldier who has control over his own body and brain, i'm the general who spreading fear in his victims, i'm the ultimate alien lifeform, i'm Eclipse the darkling". "Well Eclipse, listen carefull to me. If you want take over this planet, you must first defeat all of us", said Sonic but this time it wasn't in a joking tone, this time was he very serious. Eclipse cackling of delight as if that as Sonic said was extremely amusing. "As you command!", he said with a voice who was full of sadistic pleasure. In the same his body engulfed in a green light. "Hey where did he go?", Blaze said. "MISSED ME?" cheered Eclipse as he appeared behind her. "Oh no you don't", shouted Silver and took an iron beam with psychokinesis and threw it against Eclipse and hit him on the forehead. "YOU..." shouted Eclipse surprised. "Are you okay?" said Silver. "Yeah i think so" replied Blaze. Eclipse cackled of delight. "Oh i will enjoy to make you suffer a slowly and painfull death, Silver. Now follow me and fight!" he said and run. Silver followed. "How do you our names, Eclipse?". Eclipse just grinned. "Well, i have my secrets". Suddenly he snapping his fingers and shouted "BLURK! CYZER! CREGAL! RHYGENTA! NOW!". Four small creatures flied up of the crater from the red flash. "Silver, meet the dark arms! Cyzer, will you be nice and show the hedgehog your powers, please!". In the same a little eel like creature came flying to Eclipse and fused with him. "What was...?" said silver stunned as he saw the little creature fused with Eclipse. Eclipse cackled malicious. "DIE!" he shouted as a laser ray shooted out of his hand against Silver. "What?". Something hitted his laser.