Best Night Ever!

I sat on the couch at my boyfriend, Grayson's house. I sat with my two best friends. Ethan, and Danielle. I hooked them up. 

"Guys, where is Grayson?" I asked. 

"Cay, it's Grayson. Who knows? He said he was going to the kitchen." Ethan said. I scoffed at his lack of emotion. 

"Yea, but that was 20 minutes ago." i mumbled, getting up and walking out to the kitchen. I didnt see him standing out there o i kind of got a little worried. "Gray?!" I raised my voice. No answer. "Grayson! Where are you?" I yelled. I ran my fingers through my hair as i looked in his room and the bathrooms. I walked outside to the terrace. 

There he was. "It's beautiful out here, is it not?" He asked. He hadnt even turned around to see who i was. I was so confused on what he was even doing. I walked up beside him and looked out at the city. It was dark out, but the city lights glowed up the entire city. It actually was kind of beautiful. 

"yea. It is, Gray." I said. He looked over at me and smiled, which made me blush and look down. He moved my face so i was looking at him again. 

"Not as beautiful as you are." He said. I couldnt hold back anymore. I busted out laughing. 

"What?" he laughed. 

"That- That was so god damn cheesy." i said. He laughed. 

"I know. Thats why i said it." I stared at him for a while. "I feel like now is a good time." he said. 

"For what, babe?" i asked. He grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes. 

"I love you. I really do." he said. 

"but you're breaking up with me, right?" I asked. His eyes widened. 

"Absolutely not." he laughed. "See, thats another thing. You're so scared im going to leave, but i am not like those other guys. I will not hurt you like they did. I am always going to be here for you,  and to make that promise a real one..." He said, putting his hand in his pants pocket and pulling out a little black box. My heart about exploded. I felt tears forming into my eyes. He got down on one knee and held the box up to me and opened it to reveal a beautiful engagement ring. 

"Cayla, Will you marry me?" he asked. I was speechless, bawling my eyes out. 

"Yes Grayson. Of course!" I cried. He slipped the ring on my finger and cupped my face. His lips crashed to mine and we stood there kissing for a good 5 minutes. 

Finally, we went inside to tell the others the news. We made our way to the living room and stood in front of them. 

"Cay, why are you crying?" Danielle said, sitting up, concerned. 

"Grayson, what did you do?" Ethan asked. 

I held up my hand and they both screamed. They stood up and everyone was hugging everyone. "Oh my God! My best friend is getting married!!" Danielle said, hugging me tighter.