Xan

~~4 months later~~

"Cayla. Come out Already. Im sure it looks amazing." Danielle said. I took a deep breath and walked out of the dressing room. It was a big feathered ball gown. We busted out laughing.

"Danni, I hate this dress." I laughed.

"Me too, I just had to see you in it. Okay. Go put on the one you picked out." She said.

I went back into the dressing room and took the ugly dress off. The dress i picked out was a mermaid dress with jewels all over the front of it. The top was cut lower. It was my dream dress and Grayson told me price doesnt matter. Just get what i want. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Perfect. I started crying.

"Danni, Come in here." I said. I heard her walking to the door and i opened it. I stood looking into the mirror, just crying.

"Cayla...you look... beautiful." she said, fighting back tears herself.

"This is the one, for sure." I said. I put my clothes back on and we paid for the expensive dress. Grayson was going to love it. We got the dress and walked out to the car. I ever so gently sat it in the back. My stomach started hurting.

"Fuck. I'm starting my period." I said.

"Theres a bathroom in Zoomies, there." Danielle said. I got out and took my bag with me. I walked up the road to the store and went inside. I saw a sign that said "RESTROOMS." I walked to it and went inside. I was right. Period.

I took care of myself and washed my hands. I came out of the bathroom and someone was staring at me. He had tats on his face and wore a beanie that said "Xanarchy" on it. He wore an over sized pink sweatshirt and black joggers. He looked rough. I walked past him.

"Hey." he said. I ignored him. Next thing i knew he was running up behind me, grabbing my arm.

"I'm engaged." I said, holding up my hand.

"Okay? Im Diego." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I have to go. My fiance will be worried." I said. He grabbed my arm again. "Stop touching me. I dont know you!" I said.

"You will." he said. He drug me out of the store. I pushed and tried to get free of his grip. I looked up the road to my car. Danielle was on her phone! WITH HER EAR BUDS IN!

"LET GO OF ME!" I said. His hand gripped my throat and I could breathe. I tried to hit him, but it was no use. I passed out.

~~Grayson POV~~

Ethan and I were shopping for suits while the girls were out getting dresses. My phone rang. It was Danielle.

Me: Hey Whats up?

D: Cayla went into a store to use the bathroom and i cant find her, Ive tried calling.

Me: You lost my fiance?

D: She went to the bathroom! I seriously have no clue where she is at she wont answer her phone!

Me: I'll call her. Text me where you are though. I'm coming there.

I hung up the phone with Danielle and told Ethan what was going on. I called Cayla but it rang a few times and cut off. She ignored it...

I tried again and this time she answered but someone was in the back ground. I recorded the call, because she sounded scared.

C: Hey, Gray.

Me: Where are you?

(tell him youre with a friend)

C: I am with an old friend. I'll be just fine. (Crying)

Me: Cayla, do not lie to me. Who is that?

C: His name is Diego. I have to go Grayson.

Me: No cayla don-

she hung up on me. I began driving to the last place she was seen. Who the hell was with my fiance and why?

~~Cayla POV~~

"Come on, just tell me what you want." I begged. He smirked at me. ewe.

"You. We're about to get out of this shit town and go somewhere we can just be alone." He said.

"This is kidnapping!" I yelled.

"Hmm... Excuse me if i have it wrong, but i'm sure you're over 18. The police wont do anything for a missing adult." He said. I wanted to hit him, but he cuffed my hands down.

I put my head against the window. Goodbye Grayson. Goodbye Ethan & Danielle. Goodbye wedding... life.

"Alright. We are about 6 minutes from my house ." He said.

"Thats great." I said.

"Well.. OUR house." He smiled. EWE WTF!!

"Well, do you have tampons at your house because its been about 40 minutes. I am gonna need a change soon." I said. He stared at me like i was disgusting.

"Yes, my sister stays with me sometimes to see California. She has like tons in the girl bathroom which is yours now." He said. I just nodded.

We pulled into a huge house. Was he rich? How? He got out and came around to my side and took the cuffs off. This was my chance. I could hit him and run. He smiled at me and.. I kneed him. In the nuts. I took off running.

He fell on the ground in pain. "SPIKE!" He yelled. Next thing i knew a giant Pittbull was running after me. It knocked me down, didnt bite me, but growled, spit, and barked in my face. It gave Diego enough time to get himself together and walk over to me.

"Nice try tho." He laughed. He ripped me up by my arm and held me over his shoulder.

"Please just let me go." I begged. He opened the door and walked inside. He set me down and locked like 6 locks on the door.

"Do you seriously not know who i am?" he asked. I shook my head. No clue. "Well i know who you are and your little YouTube boyfriend." he said.

"Fiance." I corrected him. He laughed and held my wrist.

"Not anymore." he said, pulling me into the living room and setting me down on the couch. "Actually, you know what.. Don't sit on my couch. You said you need to change your tamp.. go take a shower.

"Diego, I dont have clothes here." I said.

"I do and you'll wear them. Now, come on, ill show you the bathroom." he said, taking me upstairs. We walked inside of a pink bathroom with girl supplies all inside of it. "Tampons and pads are under the sink. so are the wash towels." he said. I nodded. There were no window in this bathroom so screw an escape plan. "Oh, and the door locks on the outside so you wont be coming out until i let you out."

"Yea, okay. Can i just get this over with?" I asked. He nodded and held out his hand.

"Phone." he said.

"What? NO!" i yelled.

"Give me the god damn phone!" he yelled. I put my phone in his hand and he slammed it against the wall and broke it. "Now, they cant track you." he smiled, walking out and locking the door.