Truth or Lies?

~~Cayla's P.O.V~~

The first weekend of Coachella was over. The next two days were pretty much the same. Hanging out with Jeremy and smoking with Diego. I brought back a bag of weed that Diego gave to me. Ethan and Grayson were heated that I was bringing it home. Danielle was excited but she didnt show it. She didnt want Ethan to know because Ethan isn't as acceptable about things as Grayson is. 

We sat and watched a movie on the couch but the movie was boring as hell. I walked over to my bag and headed to the porch to smoke. 

"Where are you going?" Grayson asked. 

"To smoke." I said, continuing to walk to the porch. 

"Again? Really?" Ethan said. 

"Yes. Get over it." I said, and walked out and closed the door. I pre-rolled a few blunts so i took one out and began smoking, looking over at the big city. I thought about life differently. How many emotions went through my body when I saw Jeremy. As much as I used to hate the way I lived... not all of it was bad. I got off the coke and the pills.. but I missed getting a little buzzed every now and then. I miss the no rules. And i threw that away when Grayson asked me to marry him... and I said yes. 

I heard the door creak open and Danielle came walking out. 

"I'm suppose to be telling you to hurry up, but give me a few hits. They wont know." she whispered.

I gave it to her and continued to let my mind run wild. "Do you ever feel trapped with Ethan?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. 

"Like, everyday you do the same thing you did the day before and it just continues and continues, and its so boring, and it's like they are holding you back from having real fun. Like this whole relationship feels like a job instead of love..." I said.

"Wow... I never knew YOU felt that way. I feel sometimes like this life style does get boring, but think about it. Like at Coachella. People knowing your name. Asking for pictures of you. People love you. What about all those fan accounts people made of you Just because youre engaged to Grayson.." she said. 

"That's just it. I didn't earn this fame. This fame is not mine. I wouldn't have this if it wasn't for Grayson. I loved all that attention when me and him first got together.. but now.. this isn't what i signed up for. This isn't how I pictured I'd be living my life." I cried. 

"But Cayla think... this isn't something temporary. This is something for the long run. And you can use this for good. Go be a model. Go be a singer. I mean tons of people know who you are now, why not give it a try? Use it." she said. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "If that's what your'e in this relationship with Ethan for... then you have problems." I said and walked back inside to Grayson. Danielle walked in shortly after I did. She wouldn't look me in the eye. 

"Better now?" Grayson smiled. 

"Much better, my love." I said. We didn't stay down there very long. Grayson and I went to our room. We talked for a while about life. About how we felt. The future. The wedding. We talked about it all before we began kissing. Which began touching, Which began grabbing and you can imagine the rest. 

~~Morning~~

I woke up under Grayson. I smiled looking at him sleeping.. but i heard yelling. Ethan and Danielle were fighting. Which is weird, they never fight, 

"Gray, baby wake up. Ethan and Dani are fighting." I said. He got up and put his shorts on. I put on his shirt and we walked out. 

"IT WASN'T EVEN LIKE THAT!" Danielle screamed. 

"REALLY?! IT WASN'T LIKE THAT? THAT'S NOT WHAT I HEARD WITH MY OWN EARS! YOU WANT HIM SO BAD THEN GO FUCK HIM. HAVE HIM BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!"  Ethan screamed back. 

"HEY HEY HEY...Whats going on?" Grayson yelled. 

"See Dani and I woke up and decided lets do what lovers do and out of every name she could have called me she called me... Jeremy... Yea. Cayla's little fuck boy friend_"

"HEY!! DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!" I yelled. 

"Everyone calm down! It was clearly a mistake Ethan. That's why shes crying." Grayson said. said. 

"No, she's crying because I went through her phone and saw all the pictures she was sending him!" He yelled. 

I honestly didn't know how to react like that. It was obvious she had a little thing for him but to be full on cheating was fucked up. "You two need some time alone to talk this out. Me and Grayson are going to my Parents house anyways."  I said, walking back into the room to get dressed. Grayson followed me and started getting ready too. We jumped in the shower and got dressed, did our hair, I did my make up, and we walked out to the living room. 

"We won't be home for a while. So, if you guys decide to fight, please don't break anything." Grayson said... and with that, we left.