Private Beach Vibes

I held Graysons hand, while we walked through the store looking for our Coachella outfits. I hadn't talked or seen Diego for 3 weeks. He never answered any of my text messages or anything. I pretty much just stopped. 

"I love this!" Danielle said, looking at a short silver, shiny crop-top. "We should totally get something like this." she said to me. 

"Alright. I like the gold one." I said. We got them along with really short shorts. I showed the outfit to Grayson. 

"You're gonna look cute as hell in that." he said. I kissed him and hugged him. We picked out the rest of our outfits for the weekend, paid for them, and left. 

"So, where do you guys wanna go now?" Ethan asked. 

"I want to go home and swim. That's what we were going to do, rite?" Danielle asked. 

"Yea, but lets go to the beach." I suggested. 

"That may not be a good idea. The beach will be packed today." Ethan said. 

"No... Grayson. What about the place you took me for our first date?" I asked, watching him blush and smile. 

"That option is always open. Alright. Lets take out outfits home, get dressed, and i'll take everyone to our special place." he smiled. 

~~Diego's P.O.V.~~

"Ayeeee." Ethan said, as i walked in the studio. I hugged the brotha. "You get your outfits for Coachella this weekend?" he asked. 

I smiled and nodded. "I got all of them. Dope as fuck." I said. He looked down at the bottle in my hand and back up. 

"Have you talked to her lately?" he asked. 

I chuckled. "No. Why do you ask that every time you see me?" 

"Because, it was obvious you liked her. I mean, have you even texted her?" he asked. 

"No.. she stopped texting me about 2 weeks ago." I said, looking down. 

"Well, that's just too bad. I guess we will just have to party twice as hard this weekend!" he cheered. 

"yea... lets party." I said. 

~~Grayson's P.O.V.~~

Ethan and I waited in the living room with the bags while the girls finished getting dressed. 

"So what is this place, and why dont i know about it?" Ethan asked. 

"It is a special place to me and Cayla. Pretty much just a place we know about." I said. I heard the door to my bedroom start to open and Cayla walked out. She had on a white two piece and my jaw just dropped. 

She walked to me. "What?" She asked. 

"God Damn." My mouth watered. She giggled at my actions and Danielle walked out wearing a black two piece. Same as Cayla's but just black. I saw Ethan's reaction to her was the same as mine to Cayla. 

"So, lets go." Cayla smiled. I held her hand and we walked out to the car. Ethan and Danielle in the back. Cay and I up front. My hand wrested on her thigh. Hers on top of mine. The smile on my face wouldn't leave. It'd been forever since we went to this place and I cant believe Cayla even remembered. 

A few minutes later we pulled into a wood line and parked. We got out and went to the back to get all of the bags. Ethan and i carried them for the girls and I led the way. We walked through the path until we got to a little private beach. 

"This is BEAUTIFUL!" Danielle screamed. 

"Holy shit, Gray." Ethan said. I just smiled at Cayla, remembering everything that happened here. 

"Remember our first date here? she asked. 

~~2 YEARS AGO~~

~~Grayson's P.O.V.~~

"I held my hands over her eyes, as my heart beat out of my chest." She giggled a bit. 

"Grayson, Where are you taking me?" she laughed. 

"It's a surprise." I said. We finally got out of the path and I took my hands away from her eyes. 

She gasped. "Grayson... this place is.. oh my god!" she said, hugging me tight. I hugged her back. 

We set up our things and sat down in the sun next to each other. I looked at her, admiring every last detail of her face. I could see her doing the same thing. I felt my face flush red. 

"Let's get in the water." She smiled. I got up and walked with her to the edge of the cool water. We stepped in it and got deeper in the water. A wave came and she held onto me like, tight. I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Cayla.." I said. She looked up at me and our eyes met.. just before our lips did. 

That night continued with many many more kisses and memories. A bon fire for just the two of us... the music we listened to. The cuddles. That was the night we fell utterly and completely in love with each other. 

~~Present Day~~ 

~~Cayla's P.O.V.~~

We all splashed around in the water.. Grayson held onto me close which made me feel good. I looked up at him. He really did look like an angel. Everything about him was so perfect. I couldn't keep my hands off for the night. I kissed him and we just smiled. Smiled until it hurt. I forgot how happy Grayson made me. I forgot why i said I'd marry him. I loved him. With everything inside of me.