Chapter 17

Frank's POV

I'm glad that I kicked down the door and saved Gerard. I'm going to keep and eye on him to make sure that he doesn't try anything again. My hand was cut really deep when I grabbed the blade out of Gerard's hand. I did grip onto it really firmly, so it was my fault for the cut. I wanted to cuddle Gerard the whole night but my hand felt awful and the wound was getting worse with the band aid. So Gerard wouldn't feel sad I put a bunch of pillows around him to mimic the shape of my body. I sloppily wrote with my left hand that I was going to the hospital. It was barely legible but I just wanted Gee to know where I was if he woke up. I got stitched it up and I have to take antibiotics because my hand was open for too long. I have to go back Sunday to get the stitches out. I don't want to go because getting them in was a painful, little bitch. Getting them out sounds worse than hell. I'm back with Gee in bed and he sleeping peacefully. Microscopic parts of the cuts he made on himself were sticking out of some of the bandages. I trace them with my finger lightly and my tears were barely staying behind my eyes. Gee's eyes fluttered open and shifted towards me. After a few seconds he smirked. I placed a kiss on his cheek and he actually smiled. I love his smile. His teeth and so little and they are slightly crooked which makes them even cuter. After playfully kissing every inch of skin on his face I said, "Good morning Gee! I love you."
The expression on his face was priceless. It's like he had never been told that in his life. Now that I think about it that could actually be the case. My tear ducts were starting to water.
"I love you more!" Gee said holding my non stitched hand.
I rubbed his back and I felt his heart beat slow down. I drew pictures on his back and it ticked him so he playfully swatted my arm away. He has the cutest laugh. Anyone who denies it can fight me. He sat up.
"Frank, can you do something for me?" he said nervously.
"Anything."
"Well, I want to go to my mom's to at least get details about my brother's funeral. Can you come with me? I don't want to be alone."
"I will come with, but are you sure you want to do this?"
"Positive."
"Okay."
We didn't need to go to school today because recuperating was more important for Gee. I ripped the plug for the alarm clock out of the wall. We just needed to shut our eyes (I kissed Gee goodnight) and sleep.