6

I finally decided on wearing a white dress with an open back and a low cut on the chest. I paired it with nude heels and a necklace my father gave me. 

I curled my hair into tight curls and brushed them out to give my hair the beachy waves. After applying final touches of my makeup, and spritzing perfume I look at the clock. It was already 7:40 so I decided to go downstairs and wait for them. 

after about 10 mins I heard a long obnoxious honk outside and presumed they were here. I locked the front door and headed to the car. I noticed Grayson sitting in the front seat, while Ethan in the drivers, so I opened the door to the backseat. 

Grayson immediately turned around greeting me while Ethan kept his sharp eyes on the road. 

I got so caught up in saying hello to Grayson I didn't even notice the figure sitting next to me. Grayson clears his throat assuming he is about to tell me who the guy sitting next to me is.

"uhh Adelyn, this is Drake. Ethan's best friend." Grayson says sounding a little uncomfortable. I gave drake a small smile and returned my gaze back to Grayson. He smiled at me and turned back around telling Ethan to go.

I looked out the window naturally going into my daydreams of how the party will be like. I was so mesmerized by my daydreams I didn't even feel a hand on my thigh. I looked down and there rest Drakes hand while he gave me a smirk. Immediately I started to blush, but not in a good way. This action made me feel uncomfortable so I took his hand off my thigh and continued staring out the window.

after about 2 minutes I feel hot breath against my ear. This caused shivers to run all down my spine bringing the uneasy feeling back into my system. 

"come find me at the party baby girl, ill show you a good time." he said while giving my ear a nibble. I pushed him away from me muttering a 'you wish'. 

Finally after the what seemed like hours car ride, which was really only 15 minutes, we were at the house. Ethan parked the street over so his car wouldn't get damaged. After turning the car off we all hopped out. Ethan took off leaving us behind. Grayson got a phone call from his mom so he had to step away from us, leaving just me and drake alone...great. 

"you don't know what your missing." he said trying to seduce me which clearly failed. He kissed my hand while smirking and walked away.

"what was that all about?" Grayson asked clearly clueless as to what he said to be in the car. 

"oh nothing, you ready to head in?" I asked trying to change the subject.

Grayson gave me a skeptical look but nodded.

we walked inside the huge house and my nose tingles at the smell of weed and alcohol. I have never been to a party so I don't know what to expect. The only alcohol I have ever had was church wine, which is pretty sad to say for a 17 year old girl. Grayson tapped my shoulder saying he was going to go say hi to a couple of guys from the football team and told me to wait in the kitchen. I did what he said and walked inside the kitchen. There were drunk teenagers everywhere. Making out. Leading each other upstairs. It disgusted me. I could never have sex at a party with a million other people, that just degrades you.

As I was aimlessly walking around I bumped into a figure. it was a girl. She turned around giving me a big smile, which I returned back. 

"hi im harper!" she said sounding super drunk. I could smell the reek of alcohol emerging from her mouth.

"Adelyn." I say while giving her smile and extending my hand. She did not want to shake my hand, but instead gave me a big hug. 

"you must be new?!" she asks.

"yeah I am. this is my first party as well, so I'm just kind of walking around." I say trying not to sound like the loser I am.

"really?! lets get you something to drink!" 

"oh no I can't. I don't drink." I say. 

"well now you do!" she said while handing me a cup of who knows what. I inspect the drink and the sour smell hits my nose. After contemplating on whether I should drink it or not I chose to drink it. The bitter taste hit my taste buds and instantly sent chills throughout my entire body. I shocked my self when I took another sip. it tasted good. I kept drinking drink after drink until I could barely walk. My vision blurred and all I could see is a figure in front of me grabbing my wrist and yanking me up the stairs. When I finally concentrated hard enough to see who it was, it was Drake.