I'm a bother? Mayu in distress...

Mayu's POV
I've got to hurry! I'm about to go to Meiko's place for a Precure meeting... AND I'M LATE!

"I'm so sorry for being late!" And...
"Where are the others?" I asked Meiko for she's still the only one around...
"Ah! The meeting has already ended..." she said with a smile
"WHAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!? ENDED?!"
"Yes. That's what you heard..."
"Umm. Okay..."
*silence*
"Umm... Meiko... mind if I stay a little longer?"
"Okay! Take your time!"

I just noticed this now but... there seems to be some kind of wall between me and the others. I can see their bonds whenever we fight. I feel like I am alone....
No, No... Mayu! No negative thoughts, okay! Love is energy! Okay! I'll ask Meiko to hang out with me for a while.

"Meiko! Do you--"
"Minako! Don't study too much or you'll get a brainfreeze.. What? Brain wave? I guess they call that too. Okay! Bye!" Meiko is talking to Minako over the phone...
"I'm sorry, Mayu... Do you want to tell something to me?"
"No... It's... Nothing"

That's right... I feel a wall between me and everybody...
*sigh*

Ah! I saw Minako in the clothes shop...

"Minako! What are you buying?"
"MAYUU!! N-Nothing in particular. I was just looking around. Byeeee!!" Then she ran at full speed...
Maybe everyone thinks of me as a bother... I'm not being a bother to them, right...

Then I saw Mimori going out of the Bakeshop...
"Mimori! You see--"
"Mayu! I-It's a coincidence to see you here but I have to go now, my chauffeur is waiting for me. Bye!"
"Wait!"
I'm being hated...

I wonder why but it's lonely. I want them to be my friends. I want them... A tear then fell from my cheeks...

"Antifunster!"
"Oh! A sad-looking Precure! What's the matter? Did your friends abandon you?" Said Sloth
"Shut up!!"
"Precure Party Communication!"
*transforms*
"Creating a beautiful celebration! Cure Deco!"

*kick*
*punch*
My attacks aren't working!
"DECO!!" Confetti and the others arrived..
"Are you okay???" They asked me...
"Yes, I'm fine..."
"What's this! Your friends are consoling you so why are you still sad looking? As I thought, your friends did abandon you. To be honest, you are a bother to them. Hear me? A BOTHER!"
"Get that foul-mouthed jerk out of here!!" Said Pop
"That is not true! Deco is one of my most important friend! She is the one who made me like parties. She molded who I am now...."
"Meiko..." a tear fell down from my eyes....
"Come on, Mayu! Let's party!!"
"Okay!"
"Oh, Shiny Ball, grant us the endless celebration..."
"Precure Golden Party Communication!"
*transforms*
"Party Precure: Golden Party Mode!"
"Fun and excitement, gather! Make our feelings combine! Precure Party Excitement! 4, 3, 2, 1... Bravo!"

"Tanoshi..."

"You traitors!!"

"Mayu, have you ever thought about you being a bother to us?"
Asked Mimori...
"Well actually, Yes, recently. I feel like there is a wall between me and the three of you. When I see you three together, it looks like you are having so much fun. And seeing you three without me makes me so... so... so... so, so, so, so sad...."
"Don't ever think about that again, Mayu.. Remember, we love you and we care deeply for you. Don't think of yourself as a bother to us..." Said Meiko then she hugged me...

Ahh... I think the wall is broken...
"Wait! Why were you guys avoiding me earlier?"
"Ah! About that... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYU!" They all greeted me...
"How did you know that today is my birthday?"
"I asked my boyf--- your brother..." Said Mimori...

So that's what it was...
"Thank you so much, everyone! I'll look forward to work with you!" Then I smiled..

*Party next chapter*