Everyone's Teacher! Minako's Assistance

Minako's POV

"Please prepare for the upcoming exams! Especially Ms. Kazama and Ms. Kawashima!" our teacher is so scary when she is announcing about the upcoming exam.
"How about you learn things from your friend. Ms. Kiriya, please teach those two so that they can pass in one take."
"M-me? Yes, ma'am." *sigh* it's always me.

*Meanwhile, in Queen Hate's castle*

Sloth's POV
"Sloth, I'll give you one last chance, if you cannot defeat the legendary warriors, then I'll make sure to take your life away. Understand?" What? My life?
"But.... Your Majesty!" her eyes left me speechless.
"I... Understand..." I have to defeat the Precure at all costs. I will do everything in my power!

*Meanwhile in Meiko's house*

Minako's POV

"Minako, how can I answer this one?" Meiko asked.
"Ahh... To answer this, first you have to find the subject and then the predicate."
"Which one is the subject? Which one is the predicate?" How stupid can she be?
"*cough* The subject is what or whom the sentence is about. The predicate tells something about the subject.For example, we take the sentence "The great teacher likes students", The subject is "The great teacher" and the predicate is "likes students". Do you get it now?" Nailed it!
"I SEE! THANK YOU, MINAKO!"
"Minako, how do you convert a fraction to percentage?" This time it's Mimori.
"First, you divide the numerator and the denominator. Then, take the result and multiply by 100." Nailed it again!
"Numerator? Denominator? What?"
You too...
"The numerator is the number above the line in a fraction while the denominator is the number below the line." This is elementary level math, why does she not know this? And she was intelligent before, I wonder what happened?
"OHH! I GET IT NOW. THANKS!"
"Mimori... Do you suck at math?" I asked her
"Yes, actually. But your teaching made it easier. Thank you."
But still... Hearing them thank me is so pleasing to my ears. This is what I like about helping them.

I guess I'll just help them...

*2 hours later*
"Mi-Mi-Mimori! I got the answer! This is a Personification!" She did it.
"Correct"
"Meiko, I also got the answer! The answer is 2x!" That question was hard too...
"You did it, Guys!" You'll be ready for the exams!"
"Thank you, Minako! We couldn't have done it without you!" They both thanked me.
"I-It was nothing! You did it yourselves"

"But you taught us to be independent. I'm really glad that we have you on our team!" Meiko hugged me.
"Yes. Me too!" I then asked for a group hug.
"Shhhh... We shouldn't be loud because Mayu is sleeping!"

Mayu woke up...
"I feel an Antifunster!"
"What? Let's go guys!"
"OK!"

*on the way to the Antifunster*

"There you are Precure!" It's sloth!
"Do not interrupt our studying!"
"Studying? I never thought that the Precures were just stupid little girls. And I always get beaten by every one of them. But this time, I will defeat you! Everyone will fall into eternal slumber! Sloth Powder!" Oh no! All people fell asleep except us.
"Guys, Let's transform! NOW!"
"Precure Party Communication!"
*transforms*
"Sparkles and Glitters everywhere, Cure Confetti!"
"A flower blooming in the night sky, Cure Pop!"
"A wonderful ray that loams the earth, Cure Shine!"
"Creating a wonderful celebration, Cure Deco!"
"Protecting fun and amazement, Party Precure!"

"Now we're talking! Come at me with all you've got!"
"Host Rod! Precure Pop Staccato!" I fired at him but he dodged!
"Host Rod! Precure Confetti Evolution!" He dodged it too!
"It's useless! Give it up now!" Sloth said.
"Guys! Let's go!"
"Party Precure: Golden Party Mode!"
"Fun and Excitement, gather! Make our feelings combine! Precure Party Excitement!! 4, 3, 2, 1... Bravo!!"
It hit him!!
"HMMM...HAHAHAHA!" It didn't work?
"I told you. IT'S USELESS!" A black smoke spread throughout the area.

"Guys! Cover your nose! It's smoke that can make you fall asleep!" But it's too late. They all fell asleep.
"Everyone!"
"Ohh? My attack didn't work on you. I guess not all Precure are stupid after all. Well it's just you and me, bub!"
"How dare you do that to my friends!"
"What did I do? All I did was make them sleep. There's nothing wrong with that! Antifunster, it's your turn!"
"Anti"
"You will never get away with this! For the sake of my friends, I will not falter!" a light shone...
"This is..."
"Precure Party Communication! Gown!"
*transforms*

"What... What is this?" Sloth's face turned pale.
"I can feel it! Everyone's cheer! Thank you very much! Precure Elegant Pop! 3, 2, 1 BRAVO!"

"Tanoshii"

Everyone woke up...
"Pop! Are you alright?" asked Confetti
"Yes, I'm fine"

"I will not forgive you, PRECURE!!"
He almost punched me but...
"Sloth..."
"Queen Hate?" Sloth's face turned pale again
"That's... Queen Hate?"
"I believe your work is over..."
"PLEASE YOUR MAJESTY, GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! NOOOOOOO!!"
"Did she just..." I can see my and my friends frightened face...
Then she left...

*on the way home*
"Queen Hate, how heartless can she be?" Mimori said..
"But don't worry! We'll defeat her! But before defeating her, first we have to pass our exams!" Meiko said
"Right!"

And then Meiko and Mimori both passed their exams...

*Party Next Chapter*
Another bonus😂😂 This is the last bonus, I swear.