Go! Cure Confetti vs. Antifunsters!!

Meiko's POV

"Sparkles and Glitters Everywhere! Cure Confetti!"

Well, what is this? I TRANSFORMED!!

Wait, what did I just say earlier? "Cure Confetti??"

The Monster is heading towards me and was supposed to punch me but...

"Waah!! I jumped too high!!" I landed in the ground like there was an asteroid falling. There was even a hole.

"Wha- what just happened??"

He attacked me and I tried to punch him. He flew. Was I this powerful??

"End this quickly!! Use the pen again!" Said the rabbit.
"Okay, Pen Change! Attack Mode!!"
*Swirls Around*
"Precure Confetti Acceleration" A bunch of confetti headed towards the Monster and said "Tanoshii" or "Fun" in English..

Did I just do that??

"You did it!" Said the girl.
"Uhm, who are you??" I asked the girl...
"I am... A flower blossoming in the sky... Cure Pop!!"

"So what are we anyways??" I was wondering whether I'm human or not...
"We are the legendary warriors, Pretty Cure or Precure for short... We fight evil for the sake of the world. I'm from Celebration land where parties and celebrations come to life but... The Monsters called Antifunsters led by Queen Hate attacked our kingdom because she hates parties very much. And now fun doesn't exist in Celebratiom Kingdom, Which led to my failure as a Precure."

"Do you know who sent the letter in my desk?" I asked her again...

"That letter was mine. Please keep being a Precure and help me maintain the fun in this Planet. This planet is the next target of the Anti Fun. If you don't, then Parties and celebration will no longer exist in this Planet too.."

"Okay, I love parties very much and I can't afford that to happen."

I'll do my best as Precure!! LET'S PARTY!!
*Party next chapter*

Next Chapter date: 12-14-15 Bonus!!