Character Profile

Precures:

Kazama Meiko/ Cure Confetti- A cheerful and hyperactive girl who loves parties. When she was 5 years old, she doesn't like parties very much because it is very noisy. But a girl that showed up in her dream made her realize how wonderful parties are. Her alter ego is Cure Confetti. She makes parties more livelier.

Trivia:
*Her birthday is August 9
*She has no siblings
* She is very athletic

Kiriya Minako/Cure Pop- She shares the same personality with Meiko though smarter. She gets good grades and is the top of her class. She comes from Celebration land and went to earth in order to search her partner. Her alter ego is Cure Pop. She makes parties more wonderful.

Trivia:
*She can speak English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and Chinese
*Her birthday is April 14

Kawashima Mimori/Cure Shine- She is a 16 year old 8th Grader and acts as the Big Sister of the team due to her mature and calm personality. Her alter ego is Cure Shine. She makes parties more beautiful.

Trivia:
*Her first love is Kobayashi Takuto.
*Her birthday is May 17

Kobayashi Mayu/Cure Deco- She is an 11 year old 6th Grader. She showed up in Meiko's dream when Meiko was 5 years old and taught her how wonderful parties are. All things about her is a mystery. Her alter ego is Cure Deco. She makes parties more artistic.

Trivia:
*Her older brother is Takuto, Mimori's first love.

Kirishima Mafuyu/Cure Celebration- She is Pride' s older twin sister. She loves the sea because it reminds her of the time she spent with her younger sister. She is a black belter in taekwondo and karate. Her alter ego is Cure Celebration. She makes parties fancier.

Trivia:

*She is born on June 19, which makes her and Pride, Gemini.

Villains:
Anger- one of the 4 generals. He represents Anger or Wrath.

Gluttony- one of the 4 generals. He represents Gluttony. He was later purified by the girls.

Sloth- one of the 4 generals. He represents Sloth or Laziness. He has a habit of talking harshly to other people. Queen Hate took his life away.

Pride- one of the 4 generals. She is Mafuyu's younger twin sister. A 16 year old girl who gets angry when a stranger doesn't know her name. She represents Pride and Vanity.

Antifunster- Monsters created from peoples fun.

Queen Hate- She is the head of the Anti Fun. A mysterious shadow lurking in Celebration Land.

Supporting Characters:
Kazama Mikoto- Meiko's mother who is working as a Model.

Kobayashi Takuto- Mayu's older brother. She has a girlfriend which lead Mimori to a Heartbreak.

Fluffy- A rabbit-like fairy who was sent from Celebration land in order to guide the Precures. He is able to transform into a handsome young man.