Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

I wake up in the morning. And felt a heavy arm around my waist. I just turned around to see the face I want to see every morning. I kissed his forehead and said

"Good morning Baby boy!" I said. And suddenly, he opened his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"My mornings is always good when I see you." He said. Pulling me to a hug.

"Baby boy just come down I'll cook some breakfast" I said. I just got down the stairs when the doorbell rang. I quickly rushed from the door. And saw Sana unnie and taehyung oppa at the door.

"Anneyonghaseyo Sana unnie and Taehyung oppa!" I said.

"Anneyonghaseyo too tzuyu!" They said. I let them come in and jungkook got down the stairs.

"Oh hey tae and Sana!" Jungkook pulled Tae to a hug. While Sana was left at the couch.

I got to sana and got her coffee.
"I'll just take a bath unnie!" I said and unnie just nodded.

___________________________

I got out of the bathroom and looked for my uniform. Then weared it and came down.

"Unnie let's go!" I said. Unnie just nodded.
"Wait! One more thing!" I said. And I rushed to jungkook and kissed him on the cheek.

"Lock the door before you leave!" I said to jungkook and he just nodded. I ran back to sana unnie and left the building.

Jungkook's POV

"I'll just take a shower!" I told hyung. Then I rushed upstairs and took a shower.
___________________________

I got out the bathroom and choosed my suit. And grabbed my bag and went out of the room and got to hyung.

"Hyung let's go!" I said while hyung just nodded. Hmmmm... I think I'm forgetting something.....Oh yeah!

"Hyung wait!" I said and rushed at the door and locked it. While locking the door, I saw a sticky note and read it:

Dear baby boy,
Can you please pick me up later at the restaurant? Please say yes! Let's go somewhere after? Depends on your mood tho. Take care and always remember that I LOVE YOU!😘

Love,
Baby girl❤️ tzuyu😘

That letter just made me smile and excited of going home later. And hyung's shout made me get back to reality.

"Jungkook! We're gonna be late!" Hyung said. As I kissed the note and put it in my pocket. As we got out the building, We rode my mustang and got to hyung's building. As we got there, I bid my goodbye to hyung and got to my building.

________________________

Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter is short. But please apperciate it. Please vote for this story. Feel free to comment anything! GAMSAHADNIDA!!
-Author-nim