Chapter 2

Tzuyu's POV
9:00 am

"I can't wait to go home later!" I said while driving my toyota 86 with sana

"Yeah me too!" Unnie said. I was left there, confused. "Like me and taehyung are going to have a date too, not only you!" Unnie said. I just laughed and got my eyes back to the road.

Nayeon's POV
10:00am

"Babe I love you!" I said while leaving his studio. I forgot to tell you that he is Agust D. He's very popular! And he has a lot of fangirls which I understand because he's POPULAR DUDE!

I came to sana's restaurant and ordered some food. I ordered some sushi. And some water.

I bid my goodbye to sana and tzuyu and walked down the streets. And I entered my coffee shop and greeted my staff.

Jungkook's POV
5:00pm

I got into my car to pick up tzuyu. I can't wait for her surprise to me. I am in front of the restaurant waiting. Suddenly, she came out of nowhere
"Hi baby boy!" She said as she gets in the car and kissed me on my cheek.

"Where are we going, baby girl?" I asked her. "At our apartment" I was soooooo excited and just nodded.

We are now at our apartment. Dropped our things and pulled me to the door and got to the rooftop. I was surprised when I saw a small tent with a mat in it and some fairy lights on top.

"Come in." She said and just got in. I saw red wine with two wine glasses beside it. "Happy anniversary baby boy." She whispered seducively that made me bite my lower lip.

As she saw my reaction, she pulled me to a passionate kiss. I put my arms at her waist to deepen the kiss. And she wrapped her arms around my neck as we started to lay down at the mat. My kisses started to go down her neck but she signaled me to stop.

"Why baby girl?" I said confused. "Let's drink first but inside our house. Because this night is going to be long"
She said the last sentence with a seducive tone. I just smirked and nodded.

___________________________

6:00pm

We got to our apartment and changed our clothes to this:

And she changed to this:

(A/N: ignore the bag tho😂)

While I was waiting for her at the kitchen, she got down with a very-skinny outfit. When I saw her, I got to her and let our foreheads and noses touch.

"I like to see you in that outfit baby girl, but don't wear that in public." I said serious. "Okay but you are the only baby boy in my heart no one will take me from you." She said. As I pulled her to the kitchen counters and sat down and enjoyed the night.

___________________________

We were watching justice league while drinking wine. We drank 10 glasses of wine and we're fully drunk. "Letsh guu opshtairs baebi boii." She said. Because of excitement, I just nodded and let her do whatever she wants to do.

As we were upstairs, She got on me and kissed the whole night..........

(Let your imaginations shine😉)

___________________________

Hey guyzzzzz. Sorry if it's so short. I'll try to improve it at the other chapter. Feel free to comment anything. And cote for this story. GAMSAHADNIDA!

-Author-nim