Chapter 13

Tzuyu's POV
6:00am
Saturday

I woke up with someone tapping my shoulder. As I woke up, I saw jungkook, sleepily handed my phone.

"I-it's your dad." Jungkook said sleepily as I get my phone from him as he got to the chair and slept beside me. (They're in the hospital.)

Dad

Tzu, we'll meet you guys at xxxx restaurant.

Ok Dad what time?

7:00

Ok Dad meet you guys there

Ok,tzu! Take care!

Ok Dad

After that, I got ready and woke jungkook up

"You will be meeting mom & dad today." I said as I point my index finger to his chest as he smiled and got ready too.

As Jungkook was ready, we told Sana Unnie and Tae oppa that we will be meeting my parents as they agreed and we got to the parking and rode Jungkook's Mustang going to the restaurant.

Jungkook's POV
7:00am

We are now here at the restaurant waiting for my baby girl's parents. To be honest, I'm nervous. I dunno why but I need to be strong to make our relationship last long. Oh! Here they are.

"Hi Mom. Hi Dad."
"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Chou! Nice to meet you!"

Me and Tzuyu greeted her parents. As we sat down at the table, I helped Tzuyu in sitting on her chair. She was shocked. Because I've never been such a gentleman ever since we were in a relationship.....

Now, back to reality, Tzuyu accepted the seat. There was no other air than awkwardness on us. Until Tzuyu broke the silence.

"So..... Mom, Dad, How was Taiwan today?" Tzuyu

"U-uhm..... Great!" Tzu's Mom

"So.. Uhm... Jungkook? Right" Tzu's Dad as Tzu held my hand to calm me.

"Uhm...... Yes Mr. Chou" Me. Wth why could I be that nervous.

"How old are you?"Tzu's Dad asked me.

"21 Mr. Chou" Me.

"How much do you love Tzuyu,Jungkook?" Tzu's dad asked me. Shit! If I messed up.....

"Jungkook you can do this. Just make a simple speech and that's it. My Dad likes speeches." I heard Tzuyu in my head.

"Arraseo, I'll do this for us." I told Tzuyu in my head.

"Arraseo, Saranghaeyo."
"Nado Saranghaeyo"

"How much I love her? I love her with all my heart. And I will do anything just to defend our love. I'll even risk my life just for her. She is the only BUTTERFLY that can fill my heart. I'll save her in any DANGER that will come through us. I'll make happy memories of us JUST ONE DAY. In High School, She was my first love. She made me a 'BOY IN LUV'. I love her how much you love her, Mr. Chou. That's why I will give her the BEST IN ME. We found each other by pure SERENDIPITY. All that I have, I will give it 2U. Since we BEGIN to know each other, I'm already in love to her. That's how I love her, Mr. Chou."
Me. Wow.... Didn't expect that this will last long.

When I saw Mr and Mrs. Chou, including Tzuyu, their mouths was in an 'o' shape. I was shocked because of that.

"Jungkook, may I talk to you in private?" Mr. Chou asked. I just nodded in response.

MEANWHILE

"What is that, Mr. Chou?"
Me

"Don't call me that, Call me your 'father in law'."
Mr. Chou

What?! Don't tell me t---

"Son, I have Cancer, Already Stage 2 *coughs* so I *coughs continuously*....."Mr. Chou

"D-does Mrs. Chou and Tzuyu know?" Me.

"N-no S-son *coughs and spits blood*."Mr. Chou

"S-so YOU will tell them that I died because of cancer."Mr. Chou commanded

"Y-yes Sir." Me. As we walked back at our table

"Oh! Here you guys are!" Tzu's Mom said.

"Let's go?" Tzu said as she linked arms with me. I nodded in response

"Jungkook! See you around?" Mr. Chou said

I smiled. "See you around" I said

MEANWHILE AT THE CAR

"So uhm.. What did you and Dad talked about." Tzuyu asked out of nowhere.

"Uhm... It's a-about h-him and stuff." I said very nervous.

"About what?" She asked.

"Ok but please don't tell your mom first." I said as she nod.

"Y-you're Dad h-has C-cancer." I gulped.

"Wh-what?"

Heyo!!! Waww ang haba nitong chapter na toh ah!!! Thanks sa lahat ng nagvote ng mga chapters ko! Hmmm... Ano kaya ang reaksyon ni Tzuyu? Yan ang titignan natin sa next chapter!
Gamsahadnida!