Chapter 6

Tzuyu's POV
12:00 am

I opened my eyes to see a room that is'nt familiar to my memory. I looked at my body if I'm naked or not. But guess what, I was just wearing my underwear and I was shocked when mingyu got inside the room with coffee. (A/N: yes, that someone is mingyu.)

"Oh! You're awake!" He said." Why am I here?" I said as mingyu just smirked. I don't know why but back on reality, mingyu is already on top of me.

"Forgive me baby." He said with a husky voice as he was kissing my neck. I moaned when he bit my neck that gave me a hickey. Omo I'm dead to jungkook.

I want to shout but mingyu is covering my mouth when I shout. I tride to push him but I realized that I was tied to the bed. He continued kissing me when he stopped. He remove his shirt and pants which makes me shiver. I tried to escape but I couldn't. While he's kissing me, he traveled my body with his hands that reached my womanhood. But then.........

"MINGYU! GET OFF MY BABY GIRL!" Jungkook said phew, that was close." Why the fxck do you care? Can't you see I'm fcking my girlfrie--" I cut him off when I say

"Ex." I said." Oh really?" Mingyu said as jungkook punched him so hard that made him fall to the ground. As jungkook approached me.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened?" He said worried. "Yes. A little. He raped me." I said as I pointed to mingyu." Okay, let's get out of here." He said as I nod in response.

__________

Mingyu's POV
1:00am

Ughhh! How can I beg tzuyu to be mine again! I did all my best but she won't forgive me. How......... OH! OK NOW I KNOW. GET READY CHOU TZUYU AND JEON JUNGKOOK.

Tzuyu's POV
8:00am

I wake up with a smile because jeon jungkook is sleeping peacefully. I cupped his face and gave him a 5-second kiss. While kissing him, I was shocked when he responded to my kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist to deepen the kiss.he got kisses down my neck as I moaned because he gave me another hickey but then.....

"Where did you get that other hickey." He said. "I-it w-was mingyu when he raped me." I said nervously. He nodded in response. After that, I got downstairs to get some ingredients to cook some french toast. Because baby boy's favorite food is my french toast. As baby boy got downstairs, running while holding my phone. He fave it to me and said "It's your father." He said while back hugging while kissing my neck.

~~My conversation with dad~~

Tzuyu
Hello dad?
Her dad
Tzuyu! We're here at korea!
Tzuyu
W-what?
Her dad
We're here at korea! Because we want to meet your boyfriend!
Tzuyu
M-my b-boyfriend?
Her dad
Yeah! We're going to meet him next saturday! Be ready! Bye!
~~End call~~

Oh no!

"What's the topic?"

___________________________

Hey guys! Will jungkook be rejected by tzuyu's parents? Or be confirmedby her parents? Stay tuned to know. Be sure to like,feel free to comment anything, vote and share(depends).
GAMSA!