Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV
9:00am/saturday

I woke up on top of him. I cupped his face and said

"Good morning baby boy!" I said. And he wake up and kissed me.

"Good morning my baby girl" he said rubbing his eyes.

(Now let's see how was everybody's morning)

Sana's POV

I woke up cuddling him." Yah babe your arm is so heavy!" I said annoyed. He just ignored me and smirked. He cuddled me tighter like no one will take me from him.

"You're mine!" He said."Awww I will always ba yours" I laughed and kissed him and got out of the hug and cooked some breakfast.

Nayeon's POV

I woke up with a smile in my face because I saw my favorite person in the world.

"Good morning baby." I said. And he said 'good morning' too so I got down and cooked breakfast. And yoongi just got down and gave me VIP Tickets."Give tzuyu and sana some and be sure to be early." He said and smiled and approached me.

"I love you baby." Yoongi said. "I love you too" I said as he pulled me to a kiss. "Oh yeah I'm performing with jhope and namjoon" he said and I nodded."Anneyong babe saranghaeyo!" He said and geve me a peck on the lips. After he left, I got ready and got to sana's restaurant.

___________________________

Tzuyu's POV

I got ready to go to sana's restaurant because nayeon told us to do so. " baby girl where are you going?" Jungkook said . "Just going to sana's restaurant wanna come?" I said. " Ani yoongi just invited me to noona's coffee shop." He said as I left, I kissed jungkook before I got out of our apartment.

I'm now here at sana's restaurant and saw sana and nayeon inside so I got inside and greeted them.

"Annyeong Unnies!" I said as they say 'anneyong' to me." Soooooo what's up?" I said as nayeon handed us some VIP tickets.

"ARE THESE THE WINGS?!" Sana said and squealed as all of the people at the resto looked at us. as nayeon explained what is it for.

"Don't worry we'll come." I said and bid my goodbye and came to our apartment.

Jungkook's POV
5:00 pm

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HYUNG SING! I wish tzuyu had tickets too. Cause hyung just gave me one ticket.

I got to our apartment and tzuyu was already there.

"Hey you got a ticket to hyung's concert?" I asked her."Ne! I can't wait to see oppa sing!" Tzuyu said." Let's get ready! We'll be late. Hyung told me to be early." I said as tzuyu nodded and got upstairs.

___________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story hope you liked it. Hmmm what will happen at the next chapter. Will they meet momo and jihyo? Or get drunk and you know....😉 HAHAHAH Well let me know in the comments.
검서헏니더!

-Author nim