Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV
12:00 am

We are now here at the pool, party-ing again. I am drinking at the bar when something ruined my happy thoughts.

It was Mingyu holding Tzuyu's hand and her face says that she is ....Happy? Why??? Maybe she's drunk or something. So I ran towards them when someone stopped me.

"Hello my baby." Someone said. And I already know who is it. I turn around to see that ugly face that I don't want to see everyday.

"Why are you fucking here!?" I said."I just want to see my baby." Lisa said."Who the heck invited you?!" I said. " Wellllllll Jennie invited me 'cause Rosé invited her then Jisoo invited Rosé and ye---" I cut her off because she's annoying. "Don't explain I don't care. Now fck off!" I said as I left her pissed at the bar.

I tried to look for Tzuyu but there's no sign of her. I got to our room and heard some noises. " MING---" that girl sounds familiar! "C'mon. I know you want me." Also that fcking voice! I had no choice but kick the door and see Tzuyu naked and Mingyu shirtless. I see fear in her eyes. So I punched Mingyu hard that got him down to the floor. But he stood up and tried to punch me but I held her fist and twisted it hard. What?! Do I have powers?! I saw Mingyu groaning in pain so I stopped." GET OUT OF HEREEEEEEE!" I said." Jungkook? What happened?" Jimin said with Mina." Nothing just go!" I said. "Why? Is my voice heard from the pool?" I asked."Y-yeah." Jimin said nervously. I dunno why." Why are you shaking?" I asked. "N-nothing." Jimin said." Okay so please. Shoo! Privacy!" I said.

Jimin's POV
1:00am

"Soooooo.... What was that about?" Mina asked. " Let's go to a private place. Okay?" I said as she nodded.

We're now here at her house because it's only near. We came to Mina's room. "Jungkook has powers." I said as Mina was shocked." H-how did you know?" She asked." Because there's this prophecy that when Jungkook turns 21 years old, he will have 3 powers."(A/N: Sorry! This party means jungkook's 21st birthday! Sorry I can't time it to his real birthday✌️) " What kinds of powers, oppa." She said as I blushed." W-well, the first is super strength, second is he has a very loud voice that can deaf everyone. Lastly, super speed." I explained. "Where did you get this kind of information?" She said and right now, she's holding my hand to calm me down." Well his Dad told me that." I said." Mina." I said as she responded "hmm?". " I-i l-like y-you." I said.
"A-are you drunk?" She asked." No, I'm serious." I said as she held my nape as our foreheads touched. "I love you." She said without hesitation. After that, we kissed passionately.

Hallo guys! I will change the title of the story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

GAMSA!
-Author-nim