Chapter 1 - The Meet and Greet

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic. So give me feedback! Thanks and I hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - Meet and Greet

*Kelsey's POV* 

I've never been so comfortable around a guy since my dad cheated on my mom. To be honest, I haven't been close to anyone except my mom. But now that Landon has come into my life, I've opened up, I feel I can be myself around people.

Landon has been my boyfriend for 2 years and I'm madly in love with him!

His arms are wrapped around me as we watch One Directions Up All Night tour DVD. What kind of guy watches this? The kind that's madly in love with a directioner, that's who.

As I Want comes to an end, I turn to Landon.

"How cool would it be to actually be there live?!" I ask smiling.

"Pretty cool." He smiles back.

I go on. "I'd give anything to meet them, or even just go to a concert. I hate that they sold out so quickly..."

"Well then, today is your lucky day Ms. Evans!" Landon gets up and walks over to his bedroom.

"Wait! What?!" I get up and follow him into his room.

He opens a drawer on his nightstand and pulls out 3 VIP passes to tomorrow nights concert.

"Oh my gosh! Are you freakin kidding me?! That concert sold out in seconds! How'd you get tickets?" I grab the tickets from him. "And front row?! Oh my gosh Landon!"

"Well, I pulled some strings. And let me tell you, getting that third ticket wasn't easy!"

"I bet! Wait. Why 3?"

"Well, one for you, one for me, and one for Alexis of course! How could you forget about your sister?!" 

Landon smirks.

"Oh yeah... Haha! Don't tell her!" I smile the biggest smile ever.

"No promises on that Kels!" He says back.

"Well fine! I don't think she'll care anyway. She's going to a One Direction concert with me!"

"Ehem." Landon fake coughs at me.

"Oh yeah. And you of course! So, promise me something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

I get really serious. "Promise me that if one of them asks me out or proposes, that I can say yes."

He just laughs. "Sure. If you want!"

I let out a shriek of excitement. "I just can't get this thought my head! Thank you so much Landon! You're the best boyfriend ever!" I give him a tight hug before lightly kissing his soft lips.

"Well I think you should go and get some rest before your 1D day! C'mon, I'll drive ya home." he grabs his keys and we're out the door of his apartment.

*Landon's POV* 

After dropping Kelsey off at her apartment, I go back home and stare at the engagement ring I picked out for her. It's shaped like a rose and has diamonds in the crevasses of the sterling silver flower. The same one she showed me on Pintrest. On the inside of the band, it's engraved with the words "Forever Young". That's her favorite song One Direction sings.

This concert will be the perfect way to ask her to be my wife. Especially since I did my research and it will be the 2 year anniversary of the band. Nothing could ever get in the way of my ingenious plan!