Not really a chapter but please read!

Okay guys, so some of you are about to be very disappointed and I apologize in advance.

So, I came up with a brilliant new story idea and I don't like this story anymore to be honest. I got way off track on where I wanted the story to go.

SOOOOO I'm doing a contest for my new story! If you want to be a character, let me know! I already have zayns confusing love life with Perrie and someone else... (it's not what you think) and Harry and nialls confusing love life so if you would like to be with Liam or have a confusing relationship with louis, or with a suprise guest, all you have to do is...

1.) give me your name or the name you want the character to be

2.) say if you want to be with Louis, Liam, or our mystery character!

3.) if more than one person wants Louis, Liam, or mystery, then I will have a separate contest for that which I will inform you about later.

4.) I need an extra character that is ok with any of the boys

5.) I need someone for the villain of the story

If you are interested, please contact me at either @MrsNiallsWife on twitter (I'm deleting the other account because I won't need it anymore... :,( ) or comment below.

AGAIN! I am soooooooooooooooo sorry for not finishing this story... I might come back to it after this other one, but I don't know how long it will take.

I will be uploading a lot more often with this new fanfic.

SORRY GUYS! But I hope you're excited for this new story!