Thirty One: I Did What I Had To Do

(The next day At Jeff and Lisa's house...)

(Jeff) Today is the day that I explain to Chase and Jason what happened the night I killed Russell. I hate telling this fucking story. It bothers me to death. I don't see why I have to keep explaining myself. No one liked him and no one misses him. Now I have to relive this all over again.

Last night when we were at Mom and Dad's, Jase found out about it when he heard me and Lisa talking outside in the gazebo and Chase found out on Christmas Eve. This is too much.

Last night I asked Scotty to spend some time with Parker and since he said he was off he agreed and Lisa begged Tracy to let Lindsay depend the day with her at the shop and at first she was a little hesitant about doing this but ultimately she agreed. I kinda lied and told Parker and Lindsay that Chase was gonna spend the with Jason. Well technically they were gonna spend the day together but with us present. We have to deal with this matter in a sensitive way. I don't want my kids thinking the worst of me.

While I was sitting in the living room watching this week's episodes of The Young and The Restless, Lisa came from out of the kitchen and told me she was about to make lunch so the boys would have something to eat. I suggested we have homemade pizza subways and my wife being the kind of person she is said yes and besides we all lobe it when she makes homemade subs.

(At Jason's house...)
(Jason) Last night Dad dropped a bomb on me that I was not prepared for, well he didn't necessarily drop the bomb on me but when I was eavesdropping it sorta came out. I'm not mad or anything more like shocked. He told me to come over at 12 and he and Mom would explain what happened to me and Chase.

Last night before I dropped Tyler off at home, we decided to take a detour to the beach where I always go when I need to think or just relax and let's just say wine and sex were involved. I kinda borrowed a bottle from my Grandma Stephanie's basement (they store wine) and I grabbed Tyler and left. I told my parents I was leaving. They thought I was upset but I assured them that was not the case.

After we got to the beach, we laid on the blanket I had put in my Grams' trunk months ago and we just laid there. He asked me what was wrong and I told him that today was kind of overwhelming. I told him that I hated seeing Grandpa Wes and Dad in such agony and pain, which was true. I did hate to see them in such pain, but I could never have told him that Dad killed Mom's Dad. I just got him back. I'm not gonna lose him again.

We laid in each others arms for a little while longer until Ty grabbed my hand and led me to the backseat of the car. When we were both inside he stripped out of his clothes and he stripped me out of mines and we went at it like two pitbulls fighting for dominance. This little distraction woke me up. He sucked the hell out of my dick while I feasted on his hole.

After the ass eating I grabbed the condom and lube from the backpack I carry with me. I slipped the condom on my dick and I lubed his hole up and I lubed my dick up and I went to work on that ass. I pounded that ass so good he was screaming my name. When we were finished we just laid in each others arms for awhile and then we left. I dropped him off at home and I went home and went to sleep.

I woke up at 11:00 and I got up and took a shower. When I got out the shower, I went back to my room and put some blue jeans with a white T on with some black Nike's and then I walked downstairs. I got a text from Mom saying that she made us all pizza sub sandwiches. You ain't lived until you've had my Mom's pizza subs. They the fucking bomb. I texted her back and told her that was fine and that I'd be there shortly. Grams left me her car because I told her I had something important to do and Josh dropped her off at Ms. Sally's house. I grabbed the keys off my dresser, walked downstairs, walked out the door, locked the front door, walked to the car opened the door cranked up the car and I was on my merry way.