Hot Mess Express XVIII

My friends Tai, Saadi, Jamie and I have written these with only writing the next sentence based off the last sentence the person before them wrote. My sentences will be underlined, Saadi's will be bold, Jamie's will be normal, and Tai's will be italicized.

* * *

This is the story of a man named Stanley.  Stanley is a young man who enjoys gazing up at the stars and thinking about what lies beyond.

The only thing that he didn't realize was that so many horrors lay beyond the stars.

From demons to wizards they hid behind the black viel known as night.

When the sun's first rays touched the sky, they left, much like the moon.

With this, a new planet was born and it was called Damcscus.

It was a really dumb name that not many people liked, but it was their new home.  They needed to do their best to live with the volcanoes and flying sharks.

Among the horros of the new world a cat-demon-human hybrid named Cortez.

Born in Mexico, Cortez bore a striking resemblance to nothing at all.

Except for his rock hard 24-pack abs that resemble Stanley's face.

"There's something wrong here," a voice said looking at the ungodly creature.  "None of this should be possible!  This is an abomination!"

Then everybody died by centaurs with fuzzy kitten gloves.

* * *