Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I was already back at home now, already back from dinner with Harry and Ericka was hammering me with questions but nothing really happen. I kind of wish something did though. I mean I know I said I wouldn’t date Harry but I just couldn’t help but wish something happened. I mean our hands brushed and I really wanted to hold his hand and when he walked me up to the room he kissed me cheek! This not so date seemed in a way like one because he kissed my cheek but then again that is a British thing to do. Tonight though he looked so cute but he always did… Gosh why have I fallen for him this is going to end up bad I just know it, I thought to myself.

“Your thinking about him aren’t you” Ericka said poking my cheek

“No” I said looking away and biting my lip because I felt my cheek heat up

“You so are” Ericka squealed pointing her pointer finger at me and covering her mouth with the other hand

“Shut up” I said falling back on the bed

“You so have fallen for him” she squealed while looking at me

“Like you haven’t fallen for Niall” I threw back, her cheeks went a bright red and I smirked at her knowing that I had won

“Least I can admit it!” she threw back at me smirking, I let out a loud sigh

Harry’s POV

I couldn’t get her off my mind, as much as I wanted to I just couldn’t. So here I was now at a club looking around for a girl I could bang tonight to get her off my mind. Looking over at the bar I noticed a girl with blonde hair who looked like she was wasted enough to bang. Making a v-line over to her I gave her my signature smirk and she was like putty in my hands.

Juliet’s POV

NEXT DAY

Flipping the channels I ended up stopping because I saw myself on television. I let out a low scream because of what was on television in big headlines it said ‘Harry Styles 2 timing in one night.’ There was a picture of Harry and me in the restaurant last night and the other was of him leaving a night club with another girl, I felt a pang in my chest.

“Last night One Directions Harry Styles was spotted on a dinner date with the new singer Juliet who just debuted this week at a local restaurant. It was reported that Harry had kissed her at the end of the night on the cheek only to end up at a night club leaving with another girl. Looks like Harry is cheating on the new singer with another girl. That’s all we have to say for today but join us tomorrow.” The reported said, I turned the television off my eyes still wide. For one last night wasn’t a date, even thought I kind of wish it was. Secondly we aren’t dating we are barely even friends. Thirdly I felt sick to the stomach now.

“Julieee help me pick an outfit for tonight” Ericka said coming into the room

“Sure” I said giving her a faint smile

“I can’t decide if I should wear this or this” Ericka said showing me one outfit that was a pair of shorts and a cute white tank top that flowed out and a pink sweater. The second outfit was a high wasted floral skirt, a white tank, and a grey sweater.

“I like the second outfit” I said

“Second outfit it is then” she said smiling and walking off with the clothes only to disappear into the bathroom and she didn’t come out for two hours.