Chapter 22

Authors Note

So I finished this last night or really it was morning at 3am. It would have been up sooner but wattpad was down so I couldn't upload it. In all the chapters I have written this is by far the best. Hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 22

Harry’s POV

I watched as nurses, doctors, patients and visitors walked by one after another after another. I had been doing this for a few hours now. Everyone else was in Juliet’s room waiting for her to awake. Ericka didn’t want me to come into the room, I understood though. My eyes were red and puffy from crying and my face was red from all the crying. I hadn’t eaten, slept or left the hospital since Juliet was taken here; which was two days ago.

“Harry we are going to go eat, you coming?” Liam asked me. Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Ericka behind him

“No” I grumbled as my face fell into my hands

“Harry you need to eat something” Louis said sitting next to me as the others left

“I can’t though” I said, Louis patted my back

“I’m going to see her” I said getting up and walking to the unit she was on. Walking over to her room I slowly opened the door to reveal a white room actually everything was white or just a light color. I walked over to the bed and brought the chair over. Sitting down I looked at the sleeping Juliet, she looked so peaceful yet she looked broken in a way. Taking her hand in mine I felt my head drop and sighed.

“I’m so sorry Juliet. This is all my fault” I sighed “I am a horrible person and I regret being a dick to you” pausing I took in a deep breath “Honestly you drive me crazy, your unlike other girls, you have that one thing I know it sounds cliché but you have this thing that just makes my heart race” I sighed “I think I might love you Juliet” I paused “I’m sorry” I said getting up I leaned over and kissed her forehead lightly before backing up and walking over to the door.

“I love you Harry” those words came out slowly out of her mouth, turning around I looked at her. Her eyes were open and she was staring at me, she had a small smile on her face but her eyes still showed a bit of sadness.

“Really?” it came out so fast I couldn’t even react, Juliet let out a low laugh and smiled

“Yes” she said faintly, walking over to her I brought the chair closer to her bed. Leaning over the bed I lightly kissed her cheek where I had smacked her.

“I’m so sorry for what I have done” I said taking her hand in mine and lightly kissing her hand

“So this is what they call love” she said faintly, it sounded a bit cliché but it was still cute

“Yeah I guess so” I said smiling at her, she faintly smiled

“Juliet”

“Mm” she said turning her head and looking at me

“Will you be mine?” I asked, she bit her lip

“Only if I’m yyou promise I will be your one and only” she stuttered

“You will always be my one and only, I promise you that” I said kissing her forehead, she smiled faintly

“I love you Juliet” I said as I brought my lips from her forehead

“I love you too” she said. Her cold hands took my face in her hands; our faces only inches apart and I could feel her breath on me. She pulled my face to hers making our lips touch, as they touched I felt a tingle. The kiss was sweet and gentle nothing I was used to and I loved every second of it.

“Finally” turning we both looked to see everyone standing there smiling at us.