Star Butterfly-my life

Star's P.O.V
Hey I'm Star Butterfly. I'm from a dimension called Mewni. I have long bright blond hair, sky blue eyes, heart-shaped cheekmarks (cheekmarks run in my family), and a devil horn headband that my ex-boyfriend now good friend Tom gave me with extra money he got from working because he is a servant but from the underworld.

I am also a servant but here in Mewni, but I am a bit different from anyone else. I am reckless, rebellious, and always getting in trouble.

I always sneak out at night with my bestie pony head which also a servant but in the Cloud Kingdom, to the Bounce Lounge we've been there so many times they pay for us! One day in the afternoon when I was 14 I was with my parents, Moon and River, in the house helping them make bread to sell.

Flashback•••••••••••••••••••••

I heard a knock at the door "I'll get it" I yelled. I opened the door and saw 2 royal guards "Star Butterfly" one said "yep" I answered back "Star who is it" my mom asked coming in with my dad "your daughter has to meet up with the King and Queen tonight" the other one said "what, why" I whined "you will find out there tonight" one said and they left, I closed the door. "Star, what did you do this time" my mom asked getting angry "I dont know this time" I responded then sighed looking down.

Time skip blast to the meet*******

I walked through the big castle doors and saw the King Rafael and Queen Angie sitting on their thrones "Star Butterfly" the Queen said "the one and only" I said bowing my head then lifting it up "so, what am I here for" I asked "well Star you have been causing to much trouble in our Kingdom once again, so we decided to send you to Earth like it or not and you will comeback once you behave" the Queen said serious "what you guys can't do that, you guys aren't my parents and you can't tell me what to do!" I said rising my voice in anger "it's our village and we want to take care if it and so you don't get to return until you behave and that's that" the King said also lifting his voice "you leave tomorrow so start packing, we will inform your parents because they are not going with you" the King said calmer "ugh" I yelled in frustration, then left.

Flashback End••••••••••••••••••••••

So here I am on Earth, I turned 16 last week, yep another year without my friends and family, and i'm still not able to go back. I've been here for 3 years and it's not that bad. I have a bff on here too, her name is Janna. We go to school together and hang out most of the time. She lives in a house not so far away and she's mostly lonely because her family is never home.

I live in an apartment alone but it has 2 rooms like every other apartament. I miss my family, friends, and Mewni but I get over it knowing i'm not going back.
Heck, my parents can only call me once a month, but sometimes they secretly call me at night.
Tonight was one of those nights. "Hello dear how are you, listen we found out the King and Queen are sending their son, Prince Marco Diaz, to the part of Earth you are on to master his wand he got from turning 17 yesterday" my mom said "ok, and what do you want me to do about it" I asked "well darling, if you bump into him don't tell him you from Mewni" my dad said "ok wasen't planning to even talk to him, but I don't even know what he looks like" I said "he'll introduce himself" my mom responded "well we have to go" my mom said "happy late birthday" my mom and dad said "thanks, bye" I said "bye" they said to me. Hmm... so he's coming to Earth. Ugh.

2nd fanfic!! Hows it going? Laters.