Part 25

Star's POV:

We landed right in-front of the apartment buildings where I live. I looked at it, i was going to miss it. I made memories here.

Which reminds me that I have to visit Janna and tell her about everything.

I told Manfred to wait there since it wouldn't take long due to some magical... performances of mine. If I was more advanced in this I could've probably teleported my stuff directly to my house!
I grabbed my key and opened it and walked inside.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

I breathed heavily to relax myself.

"Janna don't scare me like that what have I told you about that." I told her. She laughed, "Sorry. I knocked and no one was here so I just invited myself to wait." She exclaimed.
She was eating popcorn and watching something on tv.

"So how'd it go?" She said standing up and walking towards me.

I smiled and turned to look at her, "So I defeated the monster with my powers and you know Angie found out and everything. But now she said I could go back to Mewni with my family." I explained. I always keep her on track.
"Oh thats cool, so you goin'?" She asked.
"Yeah..."

I didn't want to leave Janna, that was going to be one of the hardest parts. I could visit her daily. I could ask her to move in with me and my family but she has her life here to.
But a light flicked.

I had on one of my magical purses on, the cloud one, that I put on a little while ago.
I grabbed my dimensions scissors.
I laid them on the counter and closed my eyes, waving my hands in front of them.
I whispered a duplicating spell I was learning.
I finished the spell and opened my eyes, there it was, another pair of dimensional scissors. I thought you had to be really advanced to duplicate magical objects... I'm pretty sure... oh well.

"Janna!" I grabbed both scissors.

"Remember those dimensional scissors I talked about?" I smiled infront of her.
"Uhh the magical ones? Yeah."

I showed both scissors from behind me.
"Ta-da!" I exclaimed.

She took the one I held out to her , "Woah Star, these are the magical ones? I thought there was more like bling but that's cool. How'd you get two?" She said examining it.
I winked, "Magic." And we both laughed.

"Ok but seriously Janna. Not a word about it or I'm dead. I told the royals that I wouldn't do anything bad with magic but it just one thing."

"Gotcha covered, so now Ican visit anytime I want?"
"Yes, and I can also visit any time anywhere. Just think of a place and poof! I was going to ask you if you wanted to move in but I know you wouldn't be able to."

She sighed, "Oh Star I would love to but my moms making me take care of my little sisters now a lot and is actually now wanting me to make the biggest effort of my grades at school." She rolled her eyes.
I shook my head, "Oh Janna. Well now you know you can come wherever."

I looked at the time, it's been 15 minutes!!! So fast...

"Oh! I gotta have my things out then Marco wants to talk!" I exclaimed.

I stood back and waved my hands murmuring a spell to transfer my things to the wagon attached to the carriage.

I had my eyes closed and I felt the whooshing and I could hear Janna in the background doing whatever she does, probably looking for food. As always.
I opened my eyes when it was done and turned back to look at her.

"So what does Marco wanna talk about?" She asked me pulling out a can of soda and grapes from the fridge.
"I'm not sure, but throughout the whole discussion we all had in the throne room. He didn't say a thing, he barley even looked at me. He must be really mad at me." I said putting my hand on the counter, looking down and sighing.