Part 13

~Hope you enjoy~

Star's POV:

"Ay Star!" Janna shouted as she walked over to Marco and I.

I instantly beamed up, "Janna!"
She started to jog over to us to wait for the bus together.

"Thought you could escape me." She smirked, "Well you're wrong. You're stuck with me." I let out a giggle, "Oh Janna, I would never to escape you and even if I tried I couldn't."

From the corner of my eye I saw Marco shifting from foot to foot awkwardly but then the bus pulled over and we walked into.

- At the School -

"Hey Marco, could you go to class, i'll be there in a second." I informed him. He gave me a confused look but  nodded and started walking to class anyway.

Janna turned to look at me and leaned on a locker sideways, "What up?"

I texted her early this morning telling her I needed to ask her something in person.

"So, Janna. Marco and I went to this uhh... Place... yesterday and saw this uhh dude and a few monsters. And I know Marco would NEVER go back again, so I wanna know if you wanna come with me?" I questioned, shutting my locker.

She smiled, "Of course I would go! You know how much I love paranormal things and monsters. And plus you can always count on me." She put a hand on my shoulder for reassurance. I gave her a smile of mine in return, then looked at a clock behind her and saw we have three minutes to get to class, which was at the other end of the school.

"Run!" I yelled, and we started running while laughing to our class.

----------------------------------

*Mystery POV:*

She thinks that because she's strong and has a little 'friend' along with her she's invincible. Hahaha, well she is definitely wrong. She's gonna have a teal surprise later, a real surprise.

She's powerful and doesn't even know it! And her little 'prince' friend won't always be there to protect her. He doesn't even truly know her. Wonder what would happen if her secrets out...

Now that she knows about her power and that's it triggered. It's going to be evil, and mine. All mine...
----------------------------------

Back to Star's POV:     *After school*

"Okay Marco. We're walking you home then going out." I stated as I put my hand on his shoulder, walking out of the school.

I dropped my hand as he turned to me with his eyebrows furrowed, "You guys aren't going to be home?"

I gave him a small smile and shook my head, "No. We're going to go out for a girls night."

Us three continued to take a short walk until we got home.

"Okay Marco," I began and put my hand on his cheek as if speaking to a three-year-old. "Be safe okay. Lock the door, and if anything happens give me a call."
He nodded looking down at me with his innocent brown chocolate orbs. I smiled and backed away. "Okay, see you later buddy!" I waved.

He gave me a small smile and a wave then turned around to walk into house as I watched him making sure he went inside. I quietly walked up to the door and twisted the knob.

Locked.

"Okay," I smiled and turned around to face Janna, "Let's go."

We started walking the same path Marco and I walked yesterday.

"You really care for that kid don't ya?" Janna said with a small smirk. I chucked, "Really Janna? I'll let you know that I have to take care of him, I'm like his babysitter. He's new here to Earth and plus he's a help. And he's my friend now." I explained.

She started walking backwards and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, "How is he a help?"
I sighed, "Don't tell, Janna but I found out I have powers."

She looked at me wide eyed, "Are you serious?" I nodded, "Seriously serious."

"How'd you find out?" She asked. "Well one day my cheeks were glowing, called mom, she told me, blah blah blah, and turns out I can do the magic Marco does but without a wand." I told her. She nodded and then we got to the building I saw yesterday.

"This it?" She asked. I nodded.

We started walking, just walking we weren't even talking. Something about this place today gives me the creeps.

"Turn here." I spoke to Janna, pointing to behind the building. We walked behind the building, getting closer.

Once we were there, I got shivers running down my spine. I really wasen't getting good vibes today...

"You feel it to?" Janna questioned but it came out more as a statement. I gave her a simple nod.

We started walking towards the house.
We got to the window where Marco and I peeked in yesterday.

It was silent.

Completely quiet.

"This the place?" Janna whispered. I simply nodded again.

"You scared?" I asked her with a small smirk. She let out a small quite chuckle and shook her head, "As if."

"It seems quiet." She stated, I nodded my head, "Yeah. To quiet if you ask me." I responded.

"What if we go inside, be some dare devils." She smirked with an mischievous glint in her eyes. I smiled, I liked the plan, yet it was to risky.

I guess she saw my expression because then she said "Come on. There's no one inside."

I shook my head, "Janna we can't-" but I got cut off.

"Why don't you listen to your friend Star. You both are gladly welcomed." That voice had a smirk evident in his voice.

Wait that voice can only belong to...

I looked at Janna and we both had the same facial expressions. Wide eyes in shock, disbelief, and worst of all...

Fear.

It can't be him.

It can't be him.

Can it?

I turned to look at the source of the voice and found it being....

Oh my god.

It can't be.

Can it?

But it is.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Cliffhanger!!

Can you guess who it is?

Hope you liked this! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Till next time!

Love you all!

Bye!