TF3.C30

#5 in General fiction 😩😩

Jasmine was in Jordan's room packing. She was helping Jordan since she was handicap at the moment.

Jasmine was the only one at the house since Jordan and Samantha went to Jordan's physical therapy session.

Losing by H.E.R played on the speaker as jasmine put Jordan clothes in a box that was labeled clothes.

She was too busy singing she didn't notice William standing by the door. When she did noticed him she gasped and fell off the bed.

"Damn" William chuckled. He went over and helped jasmine up. "My bad shorty, ian' mean to scare you"

Jasmine felt kind of embarrassed. "William, can you please start knocking? Damn one day I'm gone end up knocking yo' ass out"

William chuckled and sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked around Jordan's now empty room. It used to be filled with pictures and posters, now It was empty.

"You really taking my sister" William said looking at jasmine. She sighed. " you acting like we can't visit, better yet...you acting like you can't visit"

"I know, but I been with her for what? Ten years? I'm gone miss her" William said thinking about all the memories him and Jordan had. She was one crazy girl.

Jasmine walked passed William and sat the box of clothes down on the dresser. William couldn't help but to stare at her ass.

"Jasmine when you gone stop playing?" William said standing up. It wasn't like William and jasmine didn't talk, because while jasmine was in Cincinnati all they did was text.

Jasmine was just like Jordan, just more calm. He felt like he could tell her anything but he didn't.

"William" jasmine said looking at him through the dresser mirror."how's treasure?"

William sucked his teeth and threw his head back."man"

William hasn't talked to treasure since she told him she was pregnant. He didn't know how to handle the situation."I don't know what to do jas"

Jasmine shook her head and walked over to William. She wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him."start by calling her and comforting her, then you can ask her when's the first appointment. Be with her through this journey because you helped create it"

The position they was in wasn't jasmines plan, she just did it out of instinct.

William looked down into jasmines brown eyes. She smiled.

"Damn, you looking long as hell...did you hear what I said?" Jasmine said letting go and folding her arms over her chest.

William nodded and ran his hand over his waves."yes jasmine. I heard you baby"

"Good. Now get out for I can finish" jasmine said lightly pushing William out of the room. When she finally got him out she put her back against the door.

She sighed and bit her bottom lip. She had little feelings for William but this whole pregnant situation was a road block. She didn't want to be a step mom, she's too young.

Plus she heard about the baby mama drama. Treasure already didn't really like her because William posted jasmine on his Instagram as his wcw.

Jasmine shook the thought off and went back to packing Jordan's thing.

She was happy her sister was coming home.

——————

Jayceon sat in his office doing work. He was calculating this weeks profits and everything was on point.