Overload Of Confidence

There he was Prince Lotor in the flesh standing right in front of you. You don't know what to say to him, you want to talk but nothing is coming out of your mouth. Lotor tilts his head and walks closer to you, so close your able to smell him. "You must be (Y/N). Everyone was talking about you." He said examining you. "Yes I am, and you must be the devilish Prince Lotor." You said sharply. "Ah, that hurt. But I like how you speak to me, so disrespectful. Don't ever do that again." He said walking past you brushing on your shoulder. You clench your hands into a fist tightly. Lotor walked out of the room.

"This going to be an annoying long night." you said to yourself. You walk to your room, you're getting ready to go take a shower. You get your stuff and walk to the bathroom. On your way, you run into lotor. "What are you doing?" He asks you. "I'm going to take a shower.." You said without looking at him. "hm. Why?" "What do you mean why? I feel unclean." you said. "But earlier you smelt nice." He said confused. You don't know what to really say back. "Thanks but i really need to go take a shower now." You say stepping into the bathroom. Before you close the door you hear Lotor mumble "that wasn't a compliment, it was just a fact." You close the door fully and roll your eyes. While you are taking a shower, Lotor stood by the bathroom door but soon got tired of waiting and decided to walk around. He ended up walking into your room, he recognized it was your room because of your smell. He sat down on your bed looking around.

When you are done taking your shower you wrap your towel around you and you start to head back towards your room.