Troubled

You quickly got off of him and blush. He sits up and laughs quietly to himself. You furrow your eyebrows looking confused. "What are you laughing about?" "Can't you see. I am laughing at you, silly human." You roll your eyes, "i am not silly! At least i don't look like a giant purple elf looking creature." You hissed. Lotor's expression changed vigorously as he stood up to stand in front of you. "I thought i told you not to speak to me like that?" he whispered making you gulp.

You don't know what to say. "Answer me!" He yells. "Yes.." you say quietly looking at the floor. "I think I need to teach you a lesson." He says. You look into his eyes to feel his lips pressed against yours. He pushes you to the wall. His kiss was like fire. He was rough with dominance. Your hands on the wall as he holds them there in place. This kiss seemed to go on for hours but in reality it was just a few minutes. He breaks the kiss and walks away, leaving you there wondering what the hell just happened. You walk to your room locking it. You slide down on your door.

You break into tears. You haven't had an anxiety attack in ages. Soon you get tired of crying and end up falling asleep. You wake up to someone knocking on your door. You Get up and open the door to see Keith standing there. 'Great another thing to deal with' you think to yourself. "Hey Keith." You say putting on a smile. "I get to stay with you today while Voltron is on a mission. So you won't be alone with Lotor today." He says smiling. You hug him as you speak. "Thats awesome." You break the hug and smile.