Surprise

"Me." he says to you in a deep voice sending a shock down your spine. "Y-Y-You?" you stutter out. "Yes." he says back.

**Smut Warning**

He kisses your neck making you let out a soft sound. He picks you up and lifts you onto him.

You're so lost into his kiss you don't realize what's happening.
You stop him, "Keith is outside." you whisper to him. "Do you think I care?" he says back smirking. He takes off your shirt as well as his.

He takes off his pants. You blush lightly. He Puts you on a table as he slide your skirt down. He kisses you with lust. You bring him closer wanting more. Lotor pulls off your bra. You break the kiss, and kiss his neck. Soon all clothing is off.

He makes sure to put on protection before he slides his member into you. You moan quitely.  He starts off on a slow speed then picks his speed causing you to claw at his back.

He let's out a deep moan. After a brief moment of intercourse he finishes with you.  You both breathe in deep breathes. You guys quickly put on clothes.

**End of smut**

Both of you walk back to Keith."What took you guys so long?"  "Oh um. He was showing me how to sword fight and his techniques." you say quickly. "Yeah.." he says.