The Apologie

You put the letter down on the nightstand. You sigh as you walk out of your room into the living room. There you saw Lotor reading on the couch. You ignored him as you walked past him. Lotor noticed, "Are you still mad at me?" he asked. You didn't respond. He got up and walked behind you. You didn't turn around.

Lotor Took your wrist and turned you around to face him. You and Lotor where face to face now..Well you were facing his chest because of his height. You gulp as he tilted his head towards you. You have no clue what's happening so you stay still. You're about to speak before Lotor plants a kiss on your lips. His Kiss melted all your problems away. He pulls back and stares into your eyes. That kiss seemed to last for hours but in reality it was a few seconds. Now everything is rushing back to you. How could you do that? you thought. You push him out of the way and you rush back to your room. Leaving Lotor standing in the middle of the room speechless.

You take a nap but is soon awoken to a knocking on your door. You get up and open the door to see Keith standing there. "Hey.'' he said to you softly. "Hi." you said back. "I wanted to speak to you. Can I Come in?" Keith Asked. "Yeah Of course." You said letting the boy walk in.