Conflicted

Keith walked in closing the door behind him. "So what did you want to talk about?" You ask curiously. "I wanted to talk about...Us." He said nervously. You were confused, "What about us?" "What I am about to say might freak you out but I need to get it off my chest. I like you." He says looking at the ground.

You open your eyes wide, trying to decipher if this is a dream or not. "W-wha?" you say to yourself. "I'm sorry (Y/N) I shouldn't have told you, have a goodnight rest." He said quickly leaving your room. You sit on your bed thinking about the other night. "That's why He got so angry, it was because he was jealous." You say out loud. You sigh as you lie in bed closing your eyes.

The next day you wake up. You sit in bed, The ship is too quiet. They must be on another mission. You hardly see voltron. It's been that way since we had Lotor. You decide to start your day by taking a nice refreshing shower. After you had to the kitchen to eat something. When you're done you walk into the lounge room to see Lotor sleeping. You watch for a while, as you're about to walk away Lotor grabs your arm and pulls you on top of him. He is fully awake and aware of his surroundings. You both just stare at each other. You Quickly get off of him and blush.