📜09

LIANNE

I was walking in the corridors the next day. Harry and Chase were nowhere to be found which is great because I don't want to deal with any of them. I am literally ignoring them. Using my fake ninja style I manage to survive the first period of my life. Then lunch came, Niall is beside me and I know he will ask me why I don't want to lunch with them.

"Why?" he said. I told you all.

"I have a test on A.P Biology later. So I need to study." I lied which is pretty good to be honest so I high-fived myself.

"Okay. Then, go little Einstein. Make the world grow." he said and I smiled. I hugged him in return and almost push past against other people. I feel like I am competing in Olympics.

"Excuse me." I said and silently cheered when I enter the double doors of the library.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jones." I happily greeted our librarian. She is nice to me. I don't know about the others.

"Have a test today, Lianne?" she asks and I nodded.

"Yeah, well, wish me luck." I told her and she nodded. I made my way to my usual table which is second floor, number two deck. This is where all the fiction books where place. I usually spend my time reading those novels there. It's quiet and no one dares to go up because it usually used for hormonal teenagers.

I sat at the carpeted floor and look around. I grab a book that I love to read the most. It is a story about two CEO of a company. They were rivals. Both fighting for the top spot until one night changes everything. It is really lovely and always enjoy reading it. I open the page where I left at and continue to read.

After a couple of minutes, lunch was finished. I placed the book in it's shelf and got down. Slowly, opening the library doors and look from right to left. I made a run for my locker and immediately open it.

"Damn it. Open, you maotherfucker." I cursed silently and I sighed when I open it successfully. I grab my second period books and shut my locker door close.

"Nice to see you today, Li." I jump and put my hand over my heart.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed and he frowns.

"Ignoring me?" he asks and I shook my head.

"I'm not. Look, I have a test to attend to so see you later." I said and was about to walk away when he grabs my arm.

"Yeah, because I just asked our A.P Biology teacher and she said we don't have any test. Nice try, Li. So, why are you ignoring me?" he asks and I mentally face palmed. I forgot Harry was one of my classmates there. Damn it.

"I'm not. Okay, just let it go. We need to get to class." I said and he frowns.

"I'm not done with you yet. Why are you ignoring me?" he asks and he is serious which is scary. I hate it when Harry gets serious.

"Nothing." I said which is true. I don't know why I am ignoring him.

"Good thing, I know if you are lying or not. Did you saw it?" He said and push me so I can walk towards our class.

"What should I need to be seen?" I ask back and he looks around.

"The picture? Me and Yvonne?" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah. You two seems close." I said and he groans.

"I didn't know that she will post it." he said and I just look at him. "You don't have any comment about it?" he asks.

"None." I said firmly and that makes him smile.

"I like it if you are getting clingy and jealous." He replied and I scoffed.