📜48

HARRY

Having it confirmed that I am the sender is weird especially when I am in front of Lianne. I feel like I am lying without even telling a lie or even talking. I still wonder how I, I mean, my future tine travels but I really want to know. Like I need to know. Did my future self look it up in the internet or I have it in me but I don't know not until now, of course. I just don't get it at all. The things is who is the man who's been delivering the letters to Lianne. I mean, the mailman. Is it me or is it a mailman from the future and decided that it should be fun to just step into the present and mess my life.

"Hey, you're zoning out again." Lianne said after she wave a hand in front of mine. We are currently at an ice cream shop. I decided to take her out on a date which she gladly agreed to.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about my future." I told her and she nodded.

"Funny how things gone by so fast. Like we met on 2nd grade and to me that day was the coolest because I met the coolest guy ever." she said and I smiled.

"I know, like how time flies so fast." I said and we fall in a complete silence again. I think she enjoys the confortable silence and I took the time to think about it again. Maybe my future me have a plan or something.

"Shall we get going then?" she asks and I nodded. We got out of the shop and I open the car door for her. I go around and after settling in, I drove away. I drop her off at her house and I sighed.

"Sorry for making this really boring." I told her and she giggles.

"It's okay, Haz. I did have fun eating the ice cream. Don't start thinking something negative about it." she replied and I nodded.

"So, what do you say, I'll take you out on a date again next Friday?" I smiled and she shook her head and got out. I got out of the car as well. "Is that a no?" I said, reaching her, pinning her to my car. She blushed at her closeness and I smiled.

"I never say anything, Styles." she said not making eye contact at all. I cupped her cheeks and I smiled.

"So, can I get an answer?" I asked and she smiled. "I'll take that silence as a yes." I whispered and lean in closer to her.

"You know, that silence also means no, too." she whispered and I scoffed before pushing all my shit aside and connect my lips with her. Just like in the party, her lips is amazing. I heard her gasp a little and it took her a couple of seconds before kissing back. I smiled and she smiled too. After a couple of kiss later, we pulled away. Both breathless.

"I mean it when I told you that I kiss on first dates." I whispered and she blushes.

"Yeah, whatevs. Anyways, you need to go. It's getting late already." she told me and I nodded. She stared at me for awhile and I took the chance to steal another kiss. "Totally smooth, Styles." she said and wiggle herself out of me. "Drive safe." she said and kiss my cheeks. I nodded and settle in to my car. I rolled the windows down and I smiled at her.

"I'll text you when I get home." I told her and she nodded. "Don't miss me too much." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Get out of here already." she told me and I smiled before finally driving away. I feel like on a cloud nine and forget all the letter and future thing. I don't know why but to me, after the kiss we shared, it doesn't matter anymore. I know I still have to find out how it get to her when I supposedly write those letter in the future. I mean, it is impossible for me to solve it right now. Like I now got the girl, what else do I have to be worry about. Oh, the telling her part. I know I will think of something but not just now.

🖋🖋🖋
Days passed when you're having fun, I guess. Today is Friday and I have a date to go to. I'm excited for this like really excited. I plan to take her on an ice rink. I know, it's a total cliché but I remember her telling me once that.