📜37

LIANNE

Chase immediately by my side once I left the cinema. He open his arms and I cried. I don't know why all of this is happening but I think my tears were still falling until there's no left to it.

"It's going to be okay." Chase whispered as I am sobbing really hard right now and he is caressing my back. I pulled away from him because I m wetting his shirt already.

"Thanks, Chase. I really appreciate it." I sob while wiping my tears. He chuckles and cups my face.

"It's okay, Li. Do not worry." he said and I smiled.

"No, I ruin your shirt. Like what is wrong with me." I said and he shushed me.

"It's fine, Li. Now, let's go, I'll take you back home." he replied and I nodded as he open the door of his car and I got in.

🖋🖋🖋
Two days passed, I feel like the world hated me. My eyes are bloodshot red, my cheeks are puffy again, and my throat is so dry. I sighed and just decided to start the day already.

I walk like a zombie when I enter the campus. My head is down and I'm walking like I don't even want to go to school today. I sighed when I reach my locker and tried to be invisible as possible.

"Hey, you okay now?" I look back and saw Chase. I smiled sadly and he smoled back. "Cheer up, Li." he said and I force a smile.

"Sorry for my attitude. I just want to be left alone today." I reason out and he nodded.

"But I'm not going to leave you alone." he said and I just nod. Not wanting to argue with him anymore.

"Li!" I heard Stacey's voice and she hug me immediately. I look at Chase and communicate with him through my eyes saying, 'You told her?' and he slightly nods.

"I heard what happened, I am really shook." she said when she pulled away as I sighed.

"Just please keep it between us only. I don't want anyone to know about it." I said and she nodded. I stared at her and she sighed.

"I never told a thing to Niall." she said and I nodded. I closed the door of my locker and look at my right. I saw Harry looking horrible like me too. He saw me and we make eye contact. I sighed then look down before walking away.

"Li, wait!" he called but I heard Stacey stopping him.

"No, Harry. You've done enough. Stop it already." she said. Chase was beside me, clearly knows what was happening from behind us.

"I just want to talk to her, Stace. Come on." Harry begs. His voice were cracking. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"No." That's the only thing I've heard right after I turn go inside the classroom. Today is Monday, I don't have this class with Harry today so I'm glad.

🖋🖋🖋
I didn't join the group when Lunch came. I was in the garden with Chase who nicely gave me his food.

"I heard Blue wasn't in your usual seat also." he started a conversation. I nodded and look at him. "Look, Li. I know Harry. It may upset you but it is the truth. He will never stop until he talks to you. He's a competitive guy. But I can totally see how much you mean the most to him. You know, I actually envy Harry. He's the perfect guy everyone wants. But I'm not saying you forgive him easily. I'm just saying." he said.

"I know him too, Chase. He will not stop. I just need more time. This is all too much." I said and he nodded.

"I know. Just know that I'm here." he said and I hug him which caught him off guard but I just need someone to hug with. But I still can't help but to compare his hugs from Chase's.

🖋🖋🖋
Dismissal came and I'm only the person in the hallways since no one is yet to go home. Our teacher dismissed us early because she's called to the principal office. I heard some shuffling but I ignore it. Thinking it was some other students and just focus on fixing my things.

"Li, let's talk." I know from that voice who is it. I sighed and close my locker. Without even glancing at him, I walk away. "Li, come on. I just need a few minutes." he begs while following me. I am pacing really fast but he still manages to catch me. Damn, those legs.

"I don't want to talk to you, Harry. Do you understand that?" I said while looking at him. He looks down and sighed. "I just need time. I'll talk to you if I want to. Just not right now." I said and he nodded.

"I'm sorry. I really am." he said before I nodded and walk away. I saw Chase in the corner and I walk towards him. I look back and saw Harry sighed before walking away.

"It's hard, I know. Just do not give in yet. He fuck up a big time." he stated before helping get in his car. I smiled and just clear my mind for a while.

📜📜📜
A/n: Probably the shortest chapter ever. But here ya go. I'm completely not over of Harry being here in our country. I freaking cried when I livestream it yesterday anyways, How was it? Sorry for the late update. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thanks,