📜13

LIANNE

"Okay, this road is actually creepy." I stated once I saw a dark and full of trees road. He chuckled and I just look at him. "You're just laughing at me?" I said to him and he just ignores me.

"Say something, you bastard." I said and the car engine stops. He looks at me and smiled.

"We're here." he states and got out of the car.

"That's it. No description of where are we." I told to myself and the door opens beside me. I got out and shiver when a gust of wind pass us.

"Where are we exactly?" I ask for a millionth time already.

"Welcome to my safe abode." he says and gesture for me to follow him. The view was gorgeous as ever. My eyes can't believe this place.

"How did you find this?" I ask admiring the view without taking my glance away.

"I was driving when I was 17 because dad was home and I don't want to deal with him. So I passed this cliff and I got out. Sat at the edge of it and admire the view of our lovely city. Suddenly feel safe and calm so I call it my place." he said and sat at one of the blankets he brought which I didn't notice he has. I mimicked his gestures and sighed.

"This is beautiful, Haz. I like it." I said and he smiled at me.

"You're the first person I brought here since I found this." he confess and my heart flutters.

"That's cool. I'm honored." I replied and he sighed.

"We can share this place of you want. I don't mind. I know you are looking for a safe haven since the garden that you always go to was turn into a cheap grocery store. So I am willing to share this place with you." he said and I look at him in disbelief.

"No, Haz. This is your place. I'm sure I'll find someplace where I can think and relieve." I said and he shook his head.

"While you are finding that place, this is a free spot." he insist and I smiled warmly.

"Thanks, Haz." I said and scooted closer to him. His arms immediately went around my body as I lean more closer to him. I immediately feel the heat radiating off his body. My heart again beats at an abnormal beat which makes me sacred that Harry might notice it.

"Any progress between you and Chase?" he asks. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nah, but we are in the civil zone, I guess. We are talking as you can say but not that kind of conversation." I said and I feel him nodded.

"By the way, I can't drive you home by Monday. Ms. Underwood told me that there is a new student needed to be tour around after class. Can you tag with Niall and Stacey?" he asks and I nodded.

"If that touring the new students have a plus incentives to you then grab it. I'm sure I can handle one trip home with the couple." I said and he smiled.

"You're very understanding. Anyways, still getting letters from the anonymous guy?" he change the topic.

"Yeah, I still am. It became my routine now you know. Like, I'm used to have Mary placing a letter in front of me every morning. It's getting creepy." I said and he nodded.

"Nothing seems wrong happening?" he asks concerned.

"Nah, don't worry. I'll let you know if there is." I said and he nodded. Another gust of cold wind passed by us and it makes me shiver. Harry notices it so he unravels himself from me and shook off his coat then pass it to me.

"You don't need to do that. You are getting cold." I said and he scoffed then place his arms back to where it is place.

"Shhh, stop complaining for awhile, Li. Just enjoy the moment and relax. Besides, I'd rather have cold than you." he said and I swear if it wasn't dark here Harry will notice my blushed cheeks but thank heavens it is dark.