Ch. 4

You had spent the last 2 weeks and a half hanging out with Alice Alex and Brendan. You were at their place almost all the time and you enjoyed it. You had spend a couple of days alone with Alice since the guys had played in New York, Washington and Pittsburgh.

It was now Thursday night and you were listening a movie with Brendan. Alex and Alice watched the first one with you but they both claimed they were tired and went to bed. You didn't really mind cause it let you some time alone with Gally and you two got really closer in the past weeks.

You started to get tired too so you laid your head on Brendan's lap. Not long after he started running his fingers trough your hair and he played with it. It gave you chills but you wouldn't trade that moment for anything in the world. You slowly fell asleep on the movie. You woke up at the sound of Brendan whispering in your ear "hey girl, wake up" he said slowly with a quiet voice that was strangely real sexy. You sat up and look at him "Sorry I let you watch the movie alone" you said. "It's okay" he said still smiling. You looked at the clock and it was already 1AM. "I should probably go" you said as you got up and start making your way to the front door. "Don't be stupid, it's late, you can stay here" he said following you. "Well, give me one good reason to stay" you said a little cheesy, teasing him.

And it worked cause he looked at you and he didn't say anything. He just took your hand, dragged you closer to him. He put his right hand on the side of you face an leaned in to kiss you. At first you were really surprised but you just kissed him back and the kiss got more and more intense. His lips were soft and sweet and his left arm was now wrapped around waist as your arms were on his shoulder, around his neck. You kiss for a long time before you both broke away for air. You just looked right in his eyes. "Well that's a damn pretty good reason" you said smiling and he laughed. "So, are you gonna stay?" he asked. "I'm not sure, what was the reason again?" you asked playfully. "Oh I'll remind you" he said and kissed you again. You both laughed through the kiss and it was such a good moment. "Yes, I'll stay" you said. He kissed you one more time, then you both went to his room. He handed you one of his MTL shirt and a pair of jogging to sleep in.

As you were lying in his bed, his arms were wrapped around you. You kissed a little bit more before you start driving off to sleep. "Goodnight, love you" he said and kissed your forehead. "Love you too" you said to him as you buried your face in his chest. It felt so good to be here, in his arms, kissing him.

The next morning, you woke up at Brendan's alarm clock . He had to go to practice. You had turn off the alarm before he woke up, this guy was sleeping so hard. You woke him up with a sweet kiss on his cheek and then another one on his lips. He opened his eyes a little. "Good morning" you said with a smile. "Morning" he said with a sleepy voice that was way more than sexy. "Slept well?" you asked him as he was still woken up. "Surely the best night since a long time" he said putting you closer to him as he kissed you. "You?" he asked. "Definitely the best night" you said and kiss him one more time.

You lay there with him for a couple of minutes, his arms wrapped around you, holding you against him. "I could stay like this all day" he said. "Me too, but you have to go to practice" you said. "Yeah I know" he said.

You got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Alice was already up, talking with Alex. When they saw you and Brendan getting out of his room together, they didn't really react cause it wasn't the first time you slept in Brendan's bed.

One night, when the guys were on the road, there was big thunderstorms and Alice just CAN'T sleep alone, but since Alex would come back in the early morning, Brendan said you could sleep in his bed, and that's what you did. You thought Brendan would sleep on the couch or something but when you woke up the next morning, he was lying beside you, still asleep.

"Hey guys, good morning" you said to Alice and Alex. "Morning" Alice replied. "Alex, I'll be ready in 10 minutes" Brendan told him. "Okay, good" he answered. You sat beside Alice and put your hair in a pony tail. "Slept well" Alice asked you with a wink. "Yeah" you said elbowing her in the side to let her know it was time to shut up. You just didn't want to talk of this with her right now.

10 minutes later, they were ready to leave. Alex was talking with Alice when Brendan came close to you. "I'll text you after practice, okay?" He said. "Yepp" you said smiling as he leaned in and kiss you. Then, you just heard Alex whistle in the back. "Oh I guess some passed a good night here" Alice said and you couldn't help but laugh. "Well, we really didn't expect that, at all" Alex said sarcastically. "Ha Ha Ha, shut up Chuky" Brendan said. "You ready now?" he added. "Yeah, yeah I'm ready" he said. Brendan kissed you one more time before leaving.

You still didn't really realized what happened in the pass 12 hours, but it felt so great, better than everything you've ever felt before. You guess that's what they call love.