Ch. 6

Hey guys,

Here's part 6 ! Again, I'm sorry it took time, but now that school is over, I'll be able to write more frequently!

Hope you like this part,
Love u :)
Sandrine Xx

---------------------------------------------

Both of you had still a lot to learn about each other, and that's exactly what you did during dinner. He brought you to his favorite restaurant in Montreal and it was absolutely delicious. You really appreciate every moment with him.

You were on your way back from the restaurant when you asked him what time was his practice the next morning. "I have to be there for 10" he said. "Come sleep at my place" you asked him. "Yeah good" he said and you leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

You made a quick stop at Brendan's to take his stuff and went back to your place.

You were lying in your bed with Brendan's arms wrapped around you. You were both staring at each other. "Your cheekbones are amazing, I love them" you said out of no where. "What" he said laughing. "Yeah, they are so perfect" you said smiling at him. "Well, thank you I guess" he said smiling as he lifted your chin and kissed you softly. "I love you B" you said looking right in his eyes. "I love you too" he said and kissed you again, this time more passionately and then you drifted off to sleep with him arms securely wrapped around you.

The next morning, you had to wake up Brendan because obviously his alarm clock wasn't doing the job. But you didn't mind cause you loved to wake him up with sweet kisses. "Morning" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Hey" you said. "What time is it?" he asked you. "It's 9, you should probably go in the shower while I go make breakfast" you told him as you got up out of bed. "Okay" he said closing his eyes again. "C'mon sleepy boy" you said taking his arm and throwing him out of bed. He laugh a little and kissed you before going in the shower.

You went downstairs and you were greeted by your parents. "Good morning honey" your dad said. "So, you spent a good night last night?" your mom asked winking at you. "Yes I did" you said and it was kind of awkward. "I guess Nate told you who I was with" you added. "Yep, and he was super excited to tell us that Brendan had invited him to practice with the Canadiens monday morning" you mom said. "So, Brendan is what exactly? A good friend?" your dad asked. "Not really dad" you said smiling. "Brendan's my boyfriend" you added. "Well it was about time you get one" your mom said. "Mom!" you said kind of offended. "What!" she said smiling and she blew a kiss at you. "Now can you try to act normal for like at least 30 minutes, thanks" you told them as Brendan was getting downstairs.

"Hey" he said as he entered the kitchen and you could tell he was a bit shy. "Well, Brendan, this is my mom Nathalie and my dad Luke" you said introducing them to Gally. "Hi, nice to meet you" he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you too" your mom said. You all talk a little and your parents seemed to like Brendan.

You cooked eggs for the both of you while you asked Brendan to cut some fruits. Gosh, his cooking skills were definitely not at point but it made you laugh.

It was 9:40 when he had to leave. "You coming to the game tonight?" he asked you. "Yeah of course" you said. "Good. Pass by my place before the game, I'll give you one of my jersey" he said smiling. "Oh I'd love that" you said smiling. "Okay, I'll text you when the practice will be over" he said. "Okay good" you said and leaned forward to kiss him. "Bye, love you" he said. "Love you too" you said and he kissed you one more before leaving.

You went take a shower and after that your mom asked you to go take your brother at his friend's, he had sleep there last night.

You were in your car, waiting at a red light. When it finally turned green. You move forward and as you were turning a car hit you in the left side.