Ch. 8

Hey guys !

Again, sorry for the wait, it was my prom and after prom so I didn't really had time to post.
But this is kind of a long part, so I hope you'll enjoyed.

Lots of love,
Sandrine Xx

----------------------------------------------

BRENDAN'S P.O.V:

After the game, I showered and got dressed quickly. I left the Bell Centre and headed to Y/N's house. When I got there, almost all the light were closed so I texted Y/N to tell her I was there but she didn't answer.

After a moment, I got out of my car and knocked at the door. It was her dad who answered me.

"Hey Brendan, come in" he said. "Pretty nice game tonight" he added.
"Thanks, it was nice to get out with a win" I said. "Y/N is in her room, she's sleeping since she got here, go see her" he said. "Thanks, goodnight" I said and went upstairs to her room.

I opened the door and there she was, sleeping with her knee in her stomach like a little ball. I sat on her bed beside her and put a kiss on her forehead. She woke up slowly and manage to open her eyes eventually. "Hey babe, how you feeling?" I asked quietly, not wanting to wake up anyone in the house and her head was probably spinning so it was better to whisper. "Tired but okay" she said with a smile. "Did you win?" she asked me. "Yes we did, and I even scored the overtime winning goal for you" I said smiling while I looked at her. "Oh thanks, I'm flattered" she said sarcastically and I smiled.

"Are you staying for the night" she asked me. "Yeah, why?" I asked her and she let out a smile. "Cause I wanted you to" she said then she leaned and kissed me.

She turned her head and looked at the clock. "It's already 11pm, I've slept way too much" she said. "The doctor said it was normal for you to sleep a lot, cause of your concussion" I said taking rubbing my thumb on cheek. "Yeah I know, but now I'm starving" she said as she giggle. She was so cute. "What do you want, I'll go make it" I said to her. "You. You gonna cook something?" she asked surprised. "Well, for you, yes" I said smiling. "Anw you are cute. But no thanks, I want something eatable" she said as she laughed. "Ohh that hurt" I said laughing. "Sorry" she said as she took my tie and dragged me closer to her and kissed me.

We both got up and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Thank you for taking care of me" she said.

For me it was just normal to take care of her. All guy would do that for their girlfriend. But she seemed to think other ways. So I just carefully hold her in my arms, not wanting to hurt her broken ribs. I kissed her forehead and told her I loved her.

REGULAR'S P.O.V:

You stood there holding each other for about 3 minutes. You hugged him carefully, not wanting to hurt him with that big hard white plaster that was wrapped all over you forearm.

You don't know why you only realized that now but today you passed really close to death. The morning could have been the last one with your family and you could have never seen and kiss Brendan again. When you realized that, you let out a couple of tears.

"Hey babe, what's wrong" he asked swiping your tears and cupping your face with his hands. "Nothing, I'm just happy to be able to hug you and kiss you right now. With what happened today, I could be so much more injured or even dead" you said. "No please don't say that. I don't even want to imagined you could have die, I don't" he cut you off. "Okay" you said and kiss him.

"Coming downstairs?" you asked looking at him. "Yeah, let me change, I'll meet you downstairs" he said and you kissed him once more before leaving the room and going downstairs.

You heard him arriving in the kitchen as you search what you wanted to eat. Then you saw exactly what you wanted to eat. Kraft Dinner Mac&Cheese. You took the box and turn over to ask Brendan if he wanted to eat that and at your happy surprise, he was only wearing sport shorts with his boxer underneath. 'No shirt, perfect' you thought.

You look at him and whistle. He blushed and stocked his tongue at you. "So, want some?" you asked shaking the box of Kraft Dinner. "Yeah sure" he said smiling. "Need some help" he asked. "Can you fill this cauldron of water and put it on the stove. I can't with my arm" you said as you took out the cauldron from the kitchen cabinet. "Yeah no prob" he said. So you waited for the water to boiled and the pastas to be ready. When they were, you took the butter and the milk out of the fridge and added the cheese. Then you mixed everything.

That's when you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and he put sweet kisses on your neck. It was tickling so you giggled. "That's adorable" he said speaking of your little laugh and it made you giggle even more. You turn over, put your arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss was pretty intense and you were liking it until the oven made a loud annoying nose to inform you it was ready. You had to break from the kiss and turn off the oven if you didn't want the whole house to wake up.

Then, you put mac&cheese in 2 bowls and you sat at the kitchen counter and eat it. You enjoyed simple moment with him cause just being with him was special. He had the thing to make everyone around him happy. It's like it was part of him, and it made you fall for him even more.

When you both finish eating your head had start spinning again. Must be the concussion. You went upstairs but you lost balance in the stairs and you would have fall if Brendan didn't catch you. He sat you down on a stair. "Woah, you okay? What's wrong" he asked probably thinking of the worst. "My head spinning. It must be time for the pills the doc gave me" you said taking your head in your hands. "Where are the pills, I'll go get them" he said. "No, babe, I'm okay now. I can take them, I have to get upstairs anyway" you said looking at him, trying to comfort him, showing you were okay. You didn't want him to worry too much about you. "Okay" he said and help you get up. As you were about to start climbing the stairs again, he took your in his arms and got you upstairs to the bathroom. You laughed as he did that, he was so sweet.

You took your medicine and both went to sleep. You felt lucky to have him, he was so carrying and sweet. You love him.