Peanut Butter&Milkshake: Meri

Name: Lee Meri

Name: Lee Meri

Nicknames: Spanner, ReeRee

Goes by: Meri

Face Claim: LOONA's Heejin

DOB: December 21, 1996

Age: 23

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 165 cm (5'4)

Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Meri is independent; good at taking care of herself and can almost do everything by herself. She is unpredictable; she can be overly happy, very aggresive, or somewhere in between. No one really knows what she's thinking or what she will do next. She is easygoing, relaxed, tolerant, and not prone to rigid rules or bouts of temper and just goes with the flow. Meri is a prankster, she likes making fun of her friends or frightening them and she usually comes up with ideas for that. She's hard working and tries her best to get what she really wants. She enjoys making herself proud! Meri is gentle, calm, and may look cold but is quiet, kind, and friendly if you get to know her. She does everything to make her friends happy. If you start fighting with her, Meri will never stop fighting back but she may forget the fight after 10 minutes, its provided you stop earlier. She can't cry over sad movies or stories and it seems like she doesn't have tears. While seeing others crying over a movie, she always wonders why she doesn't cry. Meri doesn't have any huge reactions except for funny things. If she starts laughing, it won't end. Soon she also hits those around her while laughing. Also, she is the best at face expressions which usually make others laugh.

Background: Meri was born in Busan in a rich family. When she was 5, they moved to Seoul. Since her family was busy working, she started focusing on her studies to fill her loneliness. Because of her grades, some of the teachers asked her to tutor other students. At first, Meri didn't like it but she started liking it as a part time job, because she hates people saying "all you can do it waste your parents money". She always had the best grades but she had a few friends. At first she wasn't good at making friends, so she mainly hung out with her older brother who helped her gain confidence. By high school, Meri was able to make friends. Meri likes being independent and earning money for herself and not getting money from her parents. She felt her job as a tutor was boring and wanted to do something more interesting. She searched for a part time job and as soon as she found the cafe, she lightens up and thought this is exactly what she wanted!!

Languages: Korean, English, Japanese

Instruments: Guitar

Hobbies:
- Cooking
- Taking Pictures
- Reading Books
- Sleeping
- Watching Funny Videos
- Going on social media
- Playing badminton & volleyball