Snickerdoodle&Lemonade: Yoonhee

Name: Lee Yoonhee

Name: Lee Yoonhee

Nicknames: Yoonie, Cacoon, Snackpack

Goes by: Yoonhee

Face Claim: Gugudan's Hyeyeon

DOB: July 25, 2001

Age: 18

Birthplace: Jeju-do, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 168 cm (5'5)

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Yoonhee is a girl with natural aegyo so she doesn't even try to act sute. She is normally pretty quiet in an unfamiliar place or with strangers. She's really good at listening and running errands. Yoonhee is responsible and always tries to get work done even if it isn't her job. She is really shy, barely can look people in the eyes. Yoonhee can't really stand up for people or herself but she is good at consoling others after they get hurt.

Background: Yoonhee lived a slow life in Jeju then she moved to Seoul because her dad got a job there. Going to school with her, Yoonhee met Leah and Leah dragged her into doing an interview. Though Yoonhee thought the interview didn't go well she ended up qualifying and got the job.

Languages: Korean, Japanese

Instruments: Piano

Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Cleaning
- Eating
- Attending to Others

Specialties/Talents:
- Medical Aid
- Can actually sing really well
- Has a really good memory
- Making Ramen

Habits:
- Not being able to meet people's eyes
- Her ears turn red when embarrassed
- Blinking rapidly when confused

- Puffing up her cheeks when she's by someone attractive

Likes:
- Kdramas
- Knowing Brothers
- Drawing
- Photography
- Spicy Food
- Eating
- Helping People
- 2PM
- Cherries
- Gudetama
- Her long nails

Dislikes:
- Being yelled at
- Big crowd surrounding her
- When something is out of place
- When someone does her job for her
- Being sick
- Over sweet or salty food
- When people break her nails
- Loud areas

Extra Facts:
- She carries around a small Gudetama bag that always has snacks or first-aid
- Literally knows everything about Knowing Brothers
- She can tie a cherry knot in under 30 seconds
- She is part of 1MILLION dance crew

- She ignores or holds a grudge towards people for 2 days if someone breaks her nails

Slot: Snickerdoodle&Lemonade

Love Interest: Lai Guanlin

Work Position: Bus Girl

Family: Mom, Dad, Little Sister

Friends: Kang Mina of Gugudan, Choi Yoojung of Weki Meki, Jo Woochan & Park Hyunjin & Achillo of OG School Project

Currently Living: With her parents in a two bedroom apartment

How You met LI: Yoonhee ran into him when she was throwing trash from the cafe away into the dumpster outside. She was singing to herself and he complimented her, she was surprised and went back inside. She was embarrassed by that moment for the whole day. Yoonhee and Guanlin didn't formally meet until Leah kept pushing Guanlin to talk to Yoonhee when she was studying in the library. He introduced himself there but she didn't start talking until later.

How You Treat Each Other: Yoonhee never answers or talks to him even though he's already heard her sing. He keeps trying again and again to get her attention. He tries to be cool when he's acting needy for my attention.

Reaction to First & Second Person falling for the rivals: Yoonhee would be pretty schocked and surprised like a "what are you thinking?!" though she would be pretty quiet with her opinion because she doesn't want to hurt anybody. She would low-key start shipping them with the rivals.

Requested Scenes:
- Every time she gets a book, his face is hidden behind it making a cute face.
- Him helping her get a book down.
- Someone getting her a 2PM poster for her birthday.
- Going places with the other workers (shopping, movie, concert, bowling, Han River, etc.).
- The realization of when she ships them all and left out Guanlin for herself. That's when she notices she likes him.
- Going to amusement park as a work trip but end up going with the rivals. Leah sneaks messages and manages to get Guanlin and Yoonhee on the Ferris Wheel where there first kiss happens.
- One of the machines break at the cafe.
- Yoonhee giving out snacks and using firt-aid kit on co-workers.
- Yoonhee was hanging out with Guanlin when he had a mysterious cut so she had to get close to treat it.

- Guanlin getting jealous when Yoonhee puffs out her cheeks around other guys.

Relationships with Coworkers:
- Macaroon&Espresso: She's the boss, Yoonhee always does her best because of her. She respects her a lot and she also watches over Yoonhee.
- Chocolate Chip&Latte: Really likes her big eyes. Admires the way she keeps everything in top shape.
- Red Velvet&Tea: She's really cute and Yoonhee thinks she's so huggable. She works hard so Yoonhee awards her with snacks.
- Peanut Butter&Milkshake: She treats Yoonhee like a baby. Always complimenting her which makes Yoonhee flustered easily. Views her as a big sister.
- Oatmeal Raisin&Slushie: Aren't that close because neither talk a lot. Hope to get closer.
- Gingerbread&Bubble Tea: Aspires to be her, she's so cool and strong. Her confidence is what Yoonhee admires the most. She's really nice to the members.
- Chocolate&Malt: Get along really well and she treats Yoonhee like a baby. She's loyal to her job and makes great talk with everyone.
- Sugar&Soda: Best friend that always tries to pull Yoonhee out of her shell. The person she goes to if she has a problem or needs advice because she has trust in her. Most of her first-aid kit helps her.
- Gingersnap&Smoothie: She's so quiet and mysterious it kinda scares Yoonhee. Actually convinced she's a vampire.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip&Milk: She is so honest its admirable. She is so nice and is so real. They act cute together.

Relationships with Restaurant employees:
- Yoon Jisung: Thinks he's a nice guy, switches from calling him oppa (older brother) to samchon (uncle)
- Ha Sungwoon: He talks too much
- Hwang Minhyun: Is really handsome.
- Ong Seongwoo: Can't handle how loud he is and it scares her.
- Kim Jaehwan: Doesn't talk to him that much.
- Kang Daniel: He is someone who scares her when he isn't smiling.
- Park Jihoon: He's okay, doesn't talk to him either.
- Park Woojin: The oppa is really cool, he is like an older brother.
- Bae Jinyoung: Actually had a small crush on him before but not anymore. Still thinks he is really good looking and that he's a great guy.
- Lee Daehwi: He's so cuddly like he looks like someone she should hug all the time.
- Lai Guanlin: Calls him Guaclin. Thinks he is really cute and determined.