Chocolate&Malt: Seun

Name: Min Seungni

Name: Min Seungni

Nicknames: Sunny, Pup, Nini

Goes by: Seun

Face Claim: y.blossom.s

DOB: January 17, 1999

Age: 20

Birthplace: Wellington, New Zealand

Ethnicity: Korean-Kiwi

Nationality: New Zealander

Height: 148 cm (4'9)

Weight: 51 kg (112 lbs)

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Seun is single-handedly the most loyal person you will ever meet. She gets along with new people really easily and is a social butterfly. She has slight anger issues and hates it when people point out her height. She is very curious and likes to go on adventures by herself. For her height, she is quite sexy when she needs to be and hates acting cute. Seun hates doing aegyo because it makes her cringe so much. She is kinda bipolar, her emotions are the definition of a rollercoaster.

Background: Seun was born in Wellington, New Zealand to her Korean dad and Kiwi mom. When she was two, her younger sister, Seunghee, was born, and when she turned seven, her younger brother, Seungmin, was born. When she was ten, Seun would always go around with her sister adventuring through the brush around her house. She moved to Seoul with her family in 2014, Seun was fifteen at the time, her brother was eight, and her sister was thirteen. They lived in a small three-bedroom house with her parents on the outskirts of Seoul. In Seoul, Seun fit in very well and met Sugar&Soda (Leah) at school and became good friends. She also became friends with Snickerdoodle&Lemonade, Peanut Butter&Milkshake, and Oatmeal Raisin&Slushie. She worked part time at a vocal studio helping little kids learn how to sing. When she turned eighteen, Seun moved into a small one-bedroom flat in the heart of Seoul with her dog, Minnie. When Seun met Macaroon&Espresso, she told Seun about the cafe she was going to open and quit her job at the vocal studio to help her out and be a waitress at her cafe.

Languages: Korean, English, Maori

Instruments: Violin

Hobbies:
- Singing
- Playing Violin
- Going on Walks
- Reading

Specialties/Talents:
- Can do the splits
- Is capable of playing multiple kpop songs on the violin

Habits:
- Nail biting
- Playing with her hair
- Puffing her cheeks when she's angry
- Pinching herself when she sees someone hot

Likes:
- Old music
- Astro
- Small spaces

- New Zealand

- Playing her Violin

Dislikes:
- Loud Noises
- Unloyal People
- When people tease her for being short
- Watermelon
- White Jeans

Extra Facts:
- Her and her sister shared a room back in Wellington
- There is a seven year age gap between her and her brother but they are still very close
- She likes going on spontaneous dates

Slot: Chocolate&Malt

Love Interest: Park Jihoon

Work Position: Waitress

Family: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Younger Brother, Younger Sister

Friends: Moon Bin & Park Minhyuk & Yoon Sanha (Moonbin, Rocky, & Sanha of Astro), Na Jaemin & Mark Lee of NCT, Choi Yoojung of Weki Meki, Hirai Momo of TWICE, Kim Youngkyun (Hwiyoung of SF9), Kang Yuchan (Chan of A.C.E, Kang Hyunggu (Kino of Pentagon)

Currently Living: In a small one bedroom flat in Seoul by herself

How You met LI: Seun was walking around in Seoul when she was 17 and knocked right into Jihoon. They argued about how it was each other's fault but in the end, Jihoon took her out for ice cream to repay her for the whole incident.

How You Treat Each Other: They treat each other like both friends and enemies since the day they met. He always bullies her height and she bullies his two sided "I'm cute, I'm manly" personality.

Reaction to First & Second Person falling for the rivals: She would kinda be salty about it since they're rivals and all but would still be happy since its her friends.

Requested Scenes:
- Seun and Jihoon are alone in the cafe since it was her turn to lock up and he got off work early to see her.
- Seun and the girls go out to a carnival and the youngest girls get lost.
- Seun was pushed by Seongwoo inside their restaurant making some wine glasses shatter. Jihoon sticks up for her and hits his friend for what he did.

Relationships with Coworkers:
- Macaroon&Espresso: She treats her like a mom since she is much older.
- Chocolate Chip&Latte: She likes to bug her about being so innocent.
- Red Velvet&Tea: She isn't very close with her.
- Peanut Butter&Milkshake: She is very close with her and will sometimes help her with the cooking.
- Oatmeal Raisin&Slushie: She's really close with her and likes to bug her.
- Gingerbread&Bubble Tea: She isn't very close to her at all.
- Sugar&Soda: They're best friends although she hates when she teases her about her height.
- Gingersnap&Smoothie: She likes to tease her just because.
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip&Milk: She babies her and finds her funny.
- Snickerdoodle&Lemonade: She treats her like a baby but is really close with her.

Relationships with Restaurant employees:
- Yoon Jisung: She hates him the most but for no good reason.
- Ha Sungwoon: She finds him really awkward and they don't get along very well.
- Hwang Minhyun: She likes to tease him a lot.
- Ong Seongwoo: She hates him but finds him really funny.
- Kim Jaehwan: She thinks he's really annoying and he bugs her too much.
- Kang Daniel: In her opinion he is one of the most manageable people.
- Park Jihoon: She is frenemies with him but really likes him at the same time.
- Park Woojin: She bugs him a lot about everything.
- Bae Jinyoung: She doesn't take with him period.
- Lee Daehwi: She likes to play around with him.
- Lai Guanlin: She doesn't really like him but doesn't hate him either.